|A2||As the World Turns||3:11|
|A3||Fare Thee Well||4:05|
|A4||Here My Love||2:54|
|B1||This Time Around||3:37|
- Artwork –
- Co-producer, Mixed By –
- Flute – (tracks: A3, A5)
- Guitar – (tracks: All tracks except A1)
- Management –
- Mastered By –
- Organ – (tracks: A3, B4), (tracks: A3, B4)
- Piano – (tracks: A3, A4, A5, B2), (tracks: A1, B3), (tracks: B4)
- Producer, Written By, Vocals –
- Synthesizer – (tracks: A5), (tracks: B1, B3)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): MEX239-1-A CN 31786.1(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): MEX239-1-B CN 31786.2(2)...
- Barcode: 184923123913
|Quiet Signs (LP, Album, Limited Edition, White)||Mexican Summer||MEX239||US||2019|
|Quiet Signs (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Crystal Clear)||City Slang, City Slang, City Slang||Slang50190, Slang50190LP, Slang50190LTD||Europe||2019|
|Quiet Signs (LP, Album)||City Slang||Slang50190LP||Europe||2019|
|Quiet Signs (CD, Album)||Mexican Summer||MEX239||US||2019|
|Quiet Signs (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Autographed)||City Slang||Slang50190LTD||2019|
- I have the same issues as other comments, pretty good mix but light crackles and pops throughout. I know this can be caused by a lot of things, but all of my Mexican Summer pressings (Drugdealer, Weyes Blood) have this same issue, so it's definitely coming from their pressing process or packaging materials. Hope they sort it out, these songs deserve better. Great album.
- I thought the pressing was decent. Quiet background. Not a whole lot of dynamics in the music, but it did not feel compressed at all.
- Not a great pressing but not horrible; light surface noise and I had pops on A2. Cleaned with an Audio Desk Systeme Pro