|A||Healer (House Mix)|
|B||Healer (Tek Mix)|
- Distributed By – Intergroove UK
- Producer, Written-By –
Mistakenly labelled as 33rpm.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 08 43326 20 2A1 OBL 12002
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 08 43326 20 1B1 OBL 12002
- Barcode: 5 033154 607257
- amazing track, vocal comes from "alabama 3 - peace in the valley":
Whatever that thing is that you allow to keep you sane
Your ace in your hole
The psyche that keeps you from trying to guess what your pimp has in store for you
Whatever keeps you from screaming out at this very moment in absolute and sheer horror
Whatever you fuck your brain with, whatever that is
Whatever that is
It's a lie
It's a lie
- wicked:) .
- samples Alabama 3
- A: The speed and the brooding Saunderson synths make this a Detroit-esque epic for me. Huge soaring synths. Large spoken male vocal. It's a monster throughout. [GOLDTEN]
B: Big Tech-House. Almost disco bassline and vaguely familiar vocal sample handled confidently throughout until slightly techy ending takes the shine off for me. [SEVEN]
- Next year it is 10 years since this was released. Quite amazing how time flies by.
To me this track carry alot of memory. Poppin up on some Essential Mix or other mix CD, it was played everywhere from 99 trough the millenium by every big-jock there was but was equally loved by the underground as well. Nostalgia grips me everytime i hear it and was to me also, one of the quality staple that year that marked the ending era of a generation of house music before it got dragged into the whole commercialism of dance music
As for the track itself, it the kind you don't hear so much anymore. Hard to describe it, Jazzy rhythms and tribal beats. Dark & broding tech monster that suits a pitch black room.
Bushwacka's finest moments by far i'd say. Mainly because this is one track i can drag out frequently and it doesn't hurt to play it for people again 10 years after.
Forever stapled into my mind.
- Edited 17 years agoWhat a tune - great to play to a messy dance floor to make it even messier. Starts of innocently enough with a Kevin Sanderson style rumbling, building bassline, before breaking down for a male vocal "Whatever you fuck your brain with ... Whatever that is ... It's a lie ... It's a lie!" Play, sit back, watch the mayhem. enjoy!