Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Let Your Seeds Release|
|A2||Secret Garden Of Gold|
|B1||She Spoke Nonesense|
|B3||Sweet Soul Eater
Vocals [Excessive] – Gary (3)
- Bass Guitar – Mouse (2)
- Design – T&CP.Associates*
- Drums – Matthew Best
- Lacquer Cut By – Steve Angel
- Lead Guitar – Alex Fergusson
- Mixed By [Eccentric Live Mix] – Ken Thomas
- Other [Dancer] – Gary, Lisa, Wendy
- Percussion – Paula P-Orridge
- Photography By – Martyn Atkins
- Producer, Edited By – Genesis P-Orridge
- Synthesizer [Emu 2] – Philipp Erb
- Voice – Genesis P-Orridge
- Written-By [All Titles] – Fergusson*, P-Orridge*
18th February 1986
Rooftop Club, Glasgow
Recording from mixer cassette.
Cut at Utopia.
Thee Dice Man Creates Problems...
A Temple Records (1984) Hyperdelic Release.
Number 4 in thee History Series.
Copyright Control. Made in England.
Published by Crippled Frog Musick 1987.
Limited edition of 5000 copies.
℗ & © 1987 Temple Records (1984).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): MPO TOPY 016 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): MPO TOPY 016 B1