|A||Seven Days And One Week||8:25|
- Mixed By –
- Written-By – ,
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): TRI-V - 96 001 - A₁ FOON MASTERING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): TRI-V- 96001 - B₁
- Rights Society: SABAM
|Seven Days And One Week (CD, Maxi-Single)||Urban||575 367-2||Germany||1996|
|Seven Days And One Week (CD, Single, Stereo)||Positiva||7243 8 83322 2 4||Europe||1996|
|Seven Days & One Week (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo)||Positiva||12TIVDJ67||UK||1996|
|Seven Days & One Week (CD, Maxi-Single)||Yeti Records, Yeti Records||YR 9633 CDM, YR 9633 CM||Belgium||1996|
|Seven Days & One Week (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Positiva||12TIV-67||UK||1996|
- this is such a club classic I wonder why this is not selling for 100 EUR IMHO better than all other Acid stuff that Top has produced, such a hypnotic track!
- Hypnose is my favourite Emmanuel Top's track (and he has made many huge ones !), something that goes beyond the "what a trip" description, back to primitive roots, to the meaning of trance state. 15 minutes to let your mind wander far from our lifeless world. Masterpiece.
- For me 'Seven Days And One Week' is one of the greatest techno tracks of all times - mostly underrated probably because it was also commercially very successful, which rather damaged the track!
- Hypnose is a monster of a track...miles away from the dreamy balearic A side it's a 15 minute dark masterpiece that could easily played even at a modern techno set. Still gives me goosebumps the moment Digweed dropped it in full effect at Bedrock's anniversary gig.
- To me this record marks the change of Hard Trance into Progressive Trance.
- This track still sounds so fresh today...pure class. Loads of good remixes but just love that original.
- Edited 2 years agoI love what Kai Tracid did to this track - which is...very little! He gave it just enough of his touch without messing too much with the original's feel: Updated beat with more oomph, plus a touch of acid tweaking, while keeping the distinctive hook (at eighth notes instead of sixteenth notes for the heck of it :) and breakdown.
- BBE is the commercial act by Emmanuel Top, "seven days and one week" is okay, but too commercial in my opinion. "Hypnose" is is the correct one - deep trance and ya, a hypnotical beat. ;)
- the heads dig hypnose. heads down. vortex.
- If you want dark side of Seven Days And One Week, just check earlier superb work from "Emmanuel Top – Fusion" you'll be delighted.
- Electronic Dance music 1987-2004 by ADN99
- Wantlist (overview) by TDanielVos
- The Different Variations Of Electronic Music by LarsSlik
- amazing techno & trance by HellBazZ_Davy
- Progressive by torquemada1
- Hypnotised - A Journey Through Trance Music 1990-2005 by CsekeL
- d-JCB's dancefloor classics by d-JCB
- Trip to other dimensions by Wizhard
- Various records that DJ's have played/owned - DJ Obsession. by John_Galbraith
- e by trance_gate
- Northern France/Southwestern Belgium Club Life by psyance_QL
- Tunes played by tony De VitAny help with some rarer one is welcome. Not including his own productions by tdv123
- Techno-Electro by BrianBarker
- House haul by Krypto2000
- SEXII TRANCE by polarfantasy
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Kenny Sharp - Studio Sessions Volume 1 by phewcharyztik
- TXITXARRO ÉPOCA PG2 by PYG-VINYL-ELECTRONIC
- Retro 500 TopRadio (B) Ed. 2017 by JeanMarcD
- My shell 01 by lushido