- Graphic Design –
- Mastered By –
- An Absolutely AMAZING EP, Kendal should release more vinyls! I’m a big Fan of his work 🔥
- One of the best EP's in 2019 with some beautiful Oldschool-New Beat Style!
- Yep and you've forgotten Give Me Your Love by Fun Fun for B1…
- A lot of familiar sounding tracks. A1 is like Company B as daftcombo said. track four using same sample and idea as Kid Machine did on Viewlexx EP in 2012.
- A1 sounds a lot like Company B - "Fascinated."
- We welcome to the mighty Moustache records family: Kendal a french producer based in Toulouse. His 4 tracker hits Manifesto Ep bring us a dystopian italo vibe from the past, present and the Nofuture where the flesh merging with the machine. The A1 track called: Ultimo It's a tale about a world where jesus turns the water into proseco and the preacher jams on his 707 to bring new believers into italo disco church. A2: Profondo rosso: Humanity as gone. One spaceship drifts into space seeking the new promised land. Maybe this big red planet with its lush jungle. B1 Giallo Inferno: She put on her favourite blue velvet dress and her red lipstick. She's alone in the mansion. Black leather gloves is hidding in the dark B2 Corpo Meccanico: When Deckard chasing some fuckin renegade replicant over Los Angeles 2019 that what it turn up loud on his radio. Perfect OST for cyborg's killing spree. This in a great full colour sleeve and an even greater 12inch Artwork. Watch out for this cult italo disco dance classic. Gone is Gone!...