Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Robin Vining
All The Way (Stay)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Rachel HadenSaxophone – James King
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Davey Havok, Robin Vining
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Exotic Location Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Exotic Location Recordings
- Licensed To – RCA Records
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Mastered At – Elysian Masters
- Recorded At – Unit 2
- Recorded At – Chez JMJ
- Recorded At – Eastwest Studios
- Published By – Do I Get A Pickle With That Music
- Published By – Kobalt Music
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – 57309599
- Art Direction [Assisted By], Design [Assisted By] – Ryan Sanders
- Art Direction, Design – Nick Steinhardt
- Band [Jimmy Eat World] – Jim Adkins, Rick Burch, Tom Linton, Zach Lind
- Booking [Europe] – X-Ray*
- Booking [North America] – WME
- Booking [Pacific Rim & South America] – CAA*
- Engineer – David Schiffman, Jim Adkins, Justin Meldal-Johnsen, Mike Schuppan
- Keyboards [Additional] – Justin Meldal-Johnsen
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Jill Berliner
- Management – Silva Artist Management
- Management [Business Management] – Nick Ben-Meir
- Mastered By – Dave Cooley
- Mixed By – Ken Andrews
- Performer [All Music Except As Noted] – Jimmy Eat World
- Photography – Oliver Halfin
- Producer – Jimmy Eat World, Justin Meldal-Johnsen
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Jimmy Eat World
Marketed and distributed by Sony Music Entertainment, 25 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10010-8601.
Disc manufactured in Germany. Packaged in the USA.
Comes in a standard jewelcase with a 12-page lyrics/photos/credits booklet.
Initial orders from Newbury Comics came with an additional booklet signed by all band members in black marker pen.
Round sticker on sealing foil:
All The Way
Mastered at Elysian Mastering.
Recorded at Unit 2, Chez JMJ and East West.
James King appears courtesy of Elektra Records.
Davey Havok appears courtesy of Blaqk Audio / BMG Rights Management (US) LLC.
Legal representation at Rimon Law PC.
Published by Do I Get A Pickle With That Music (ASCAP) administered by Kobalt Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 1 9075-97351-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 190759735121
- Matrix / Runout: 57309599/19075973512RD1 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0777
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|19075-97351-4||Jimmy Eat World||Surviving (Cass, Album, Ora)||Exotic Location Recordings, RCA||19075-97351-4||US||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075-97351-1||Jimmy Eat World||Surviving (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Exotic Location Recordings, RCA||19075-97351-1||US||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075-97351-1||Jimmy Eat World||Surviving (LP)||Exotic Location Recordings, RCA||19075-97351-1||Europe||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075-97351-1||Jimmy Eat World||Surviving (LP, Album)||Exotic Location Recordings, RCA||19075-97351-1||US||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075973512||Jimmy Eat World||Surviving (CD, Album)||RCA Records||19075973512||Australia||2019||Sell This Version|