- Mastered At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering
- Mastered By –
- Sleeve – ,
- Temples electrocutes every breakbeat bone in your body, philthy stuff. Forgotten Tales is more tame could see it being played at dek in the day at the main stage. Unfortunately don't have much love for Bronze Age but could be placed strategically as a percussion workout in a set.
- time for a repress in 2 0 2 1 !
- Edited 2 years agowtf, whats with the prices ? i just got my copy for like 11eur in a shop
- Repress? Another 9 words will qualify this post extremely
- Edited 3 years agoAnother solid release from Whities. This starts off with a banger with Temples - the vocals are perfect, the Middle Eastern style sounds and drums are a breath of fresh air. Bronze Age is more drums and Forgotten Tales gets to a beautiful blissful place halfway through. Artwork on point as always. Hardest 12" of 2019 so far.