|1||Bombay 405 Miles||2:13|
|2||The Good, The Bad And The Chutney||4:06|
|4||Ganges A Go - Go||1:59|
|5||The Great Gambler||3:17|
|7||Fists Of Curry||3:55|
|8||Punjabis, Pimps & Players||3:04|
|9||Inspector Jay From Dehli||5:56|
|11||Theme From Don||2:45|
|12||Fear Of A Brown Planet||1:40|
|13||Uptown Bollywood Nights||2:31|
- Art Direction, Executive Producer – Adrian Milan
- Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Kalyanji, Anandji*
- Drum Programming [Additional Drum Tracks] – DJ Josh Davis*
- Edited By, Engineer [Additional] – Kurt Ralske
- Liner Notes – Adrian Milan, Rob Weisberg
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Producer – Dan The Automator
- Sitar [Additional] – Nana Simopoulos
Music from the original motion picture soundtracks. Conducted and written by Kalyanji, Anandji.
Bombay The Hard Way - Guns, Cars & Sitars
Classic Bollywood soundtrack funk from the Shah brothers (prolific soundtrack composers during the 1970s), re-worked by Dan the Automator and Josh Davis (aka DJ Shadow).
Produced at The Glue Factory, SF.
Digitally transferred at the Looking Glass Studios, NYC. Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 60259 80032 5
- Matrix / Runout: 31176/2