Black Box – I Don't Know Anybody Else
|Label:||RCA – 2735-1-RD, Deconstruction – 2735-1-RD|
Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
|Style:||Italo House, Deep House, House|
|The Mix Side|
|A1||I Don't Know Anybody Else (We Got Sal Soul Mix)||5:40|
|A2||I Don't Know Anybody Else (DJ Lelewel Mix)|
Remix – DJ Lelewel
|A3||I Don't Know Anybody Else (Acapella)||3:40|
|The Remix Side|
|B1||I Don't Know Anybody Else (Hurley's House Mix)||7:00|
|B2||I Don't Know Anybody Else (Hurley's House Dub)||5:08|
|B3||I Don't Know Anybody Else (Deep House Instrumental)||4:30|
- Copyright © – BMG Music
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Published By – Lombardoni Edizioni Musicali
- Manufactured By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA Records
- Lacquer Cut At – DMS (2)
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Arranged By, Conductor, Mixed By – Daniele Davoli "DJ Lelewel"*, Mirko Limoni, Valerio Semplici
- Art Direction – Ria Lewerke
- Design – David Martin (24)
- Lacquer Cut By – ¢*
- Photography By – Anthony Gordon (4)
- Producer – Groove Groove Melody
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Martha Wash
- Written-By – D. Davoli*, M. Limoni*, V. Semplici*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 078635273519
- Barcode (Text): 7863527351
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 2735-1-RD-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 2735-1-RD-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 2735·1·RDA DMS¢ Emw #09400
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 2735·1·RDB Emw #09400X
Other Versions (5 of 54)View All
|I Don't Know Anybody Else (12", 45 RPM)||Groove Groove Melody||GGM 8909||Italy||1989|
|I Don't Know Anybody Else (12", 45 RPM)||Deconstruction||PT 43480||UK & Europe||1990|
|I Don't Know Anybody Else (CD, Maxi-Single)||deConstruction, RCA||2756-2-RS||US||1990|
|I Don't Know Anybody Else (12", 45 RPM, Stereo)||Groove Groove Melody||GGM 9012||Italy||1990|
|I Don't Know Anybody Else (7", 45 RPM, Single)||Deconstruction, RCA||PB 43479||UK||1990|
- Steve "Silk" Hurley was at the top of his game. His remix was blasted in clubs and in Friday/Saturday Night mix shows across the country.
I played this often after it was released and continued well into the next three four years in my Italian house/Soulful house sets.
- Edited 8 years agoYeah. The 'We Got Salsoul Mix' is proper on one matey!
A lovely timeless classic slice of Latin House and tip top sun drenched piano workout.
Sentimental and happy at the same time. With them awesome vocals courtesy
of Martha. This is a god damn smasheroonie of a record. Still holds up strong today. So many memories.
Those Italian bods knew how to make some moving house music back in the day. Still brings a tear to me eye.
Remember, never get jaded and become a moaning old tosser. Listen to stuff like this and you won't.
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release
Marketplace85 For Sale from $2.00
- Sexy Female Covers by proffit
- Bad Boy Bill B96 Mixes (1989-1998) by disman00911
- Killer Bee Party Radio B96 Chicago's Dance Beat by disman00911
- 90s Chicago Mixtapes Part 2 - Euro-House (89-92) by disman00911
- Floorfillaz - House, Freestyle, Breaks & Disco by ClubMixRemix
- Dj Work Playlist 2 by work1990
- My Singles by DJEZLOU
- TOP CHOONS by hoojdood