|B||Free Man (Disco Mix)||5:35|
- Arranged By –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Performer [Music By] –
- Producer –
- Written-By – ,
- Pressing Plant ID (Stamped inside circle in runout area): Ƨ
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): S51330
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): S51325
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Etching): S51330-1F SHELLY TM/JR 3-21-75 43660
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Etching): S51325-1F SHELLY TM/JR 3-21-7543685 Ƨ
|Free Man (7")||Scepter Records||M 25.664||Germany||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Vogue, Vogue||45. S. 12139, 45. S. 12 139||France||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Pye International||7N 25688||UK||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Wand||WND 11287||US||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Scepter Records||UP-492-S||Japan||1975|
- Nice track but I found this 7" to be one of the quietest I own. No an issue unless you plan to use in DJ sets.
- Got this on 7".. One of the birth records to Chicago deep house....
- According to Tom Moulton, he and José Rodriguez cut a test pressing of this track on 12" that was handed out to select DJs to gauge the crowd's reaction on the dance floor; not only to the track but to the depth of sound and the lengthy edit provided by the medium of the 12".