|A4||Anything Like Me||3:19|
|A5||Fill The Crown||3:32|
|B1||Nothing I Need||2:49|
|B3||Bite Your Teeth||2:42|
|B4||Sick Of The Sun||3:11|
|B5||Don’t Go Outside||6:02|
- Barcode (Scanned (Stickered)): 810016761501
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (stamped)): 198101E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (stamped)): 198101E2/B
|I Disagree (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Clear /w Black and Red Splatter)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2020|
|I Disagree (LP, Album, Limited Edition, White & Black A-Side / B-Side)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2020|
|I Disagree (CD, Album)||Sumerian Records||SUM1247||US||2020|
|I Disagree (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Clear with Black Inside)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2020|
|I Disagree (10×File, MP3, Album, VBR)||Sumerian Records||none||US||2020|
- Why release every LP as limited edition? The customer can't fall back on Black Vinyl when they run out as none were pressed. Crazy just helps the flippers, and because its limited edition they don't press that many in the first place.
- so uhh... is it ever going to be repressed? words
- Would have been a great pressing except for the popping that plays halfway thru “sick of the sun” which is my fav song on the album.
- recently got this pressing & it sounds great, i'm always very impressed with poppy's pressings and this is no different. i love the splatter (especially how much my pressing has) and overall, great album & great pressing to go with it
- Amazing sound quality, amazing sounding bass too! My pressing is more pink than red with some orange in it too but overall amazing record
- Woah, i was not prepared for this to sound so good. Been listening to the Spotify version for months and finally pulled the trigger as these are getting rare. Glad to have this in the collection
- The splatter on my copy looks more pink than red. However, it sounds absolutely amazing as a pressing; crystal clear and far superior to the stream. The electronic aspects are more noticeable on the vinyl copy, while the instrumentation and vocals have more room to breathe.
- Poppy pressings never seem to let me down. there's absolutely no surface noise on any of her records I own. The variant is either hit or miss with the amount of splatter you get, but that's not really the biggest deal to me.
- Anyone else's have random orange splatters? I just ordered from the newer batch at turntablelab.com and there's a few orange splotches mixed in with the blood red ones... I'm a little disappointed
- Great pressing, every Poppy record is carefully pressed to sound pristine. Mine has no pops or cracks whatsoever and the blood splatter looks incredible!