|A4||This Is Hip||2:25|
|A5||Drive Me Away||2:50|
|A6||Will The Circle Be Unbroken||2:31|
|A8||Want Ad Blues||2:12|
|B1||It Serves Me Right To Suffer||3:29|
|B4||Your Baby Ain't Sweet Like Mine||2:31|
|B5||I Love You Honey||2:33|
|B6||You Can Lead Me Baby||2:41|
Limited edition 180 gram pearlized gold vinyl
- Barcode (Text): 7 50958 01128 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 750958011282
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): RBR02A-V1266944 E D+T
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): RBR002B-V1266944 E D+T
|Remastered From The Archives (LP, Compilation, Stereo, Black and white splatter 180g)||Red Bank Records||038||US||2017|
|Remastered From The Archives (LP, Compilation, Repress)||Red Bank Records||RBR002||USA & Canada||2017|
|Remastered From The Archives (LP, Compilation, Limited Edition, Remastered, 180 Gram, Blue)||Red Bank Records||RBR002||US||2018|
|Remastered From The Archives (LP, Compilation, Limited Edition, Remastered, Silver/Black, Metallic)||Red Bank Records||RBR10011||US||2020|
- "Want Ad Blues" is actually the first song on side two instead of the last song of side one. The sources are all over the place. "Award winning" mastering? Kind of a stretch. It's a bit bright. But some good selections. The vinyl is ugly "pearlized gold". Looks more like puke. No download card with this version. I would say track down some old Vee Jay stereo albums if you really want to experience these tracks the way they should sound.
- Sounds incredible, loud and clear. Great quality pressing, classic blues on vinyl, don’t get much better
- Edited 2 years agoSounds great and a solid Hooker outing.. some really great "versions" ... Recording is Solid! Pretty much everything you would ever want of a Hooker album...Wax is beautiful ,silent and flat.. A steal... Rega3/24 Nagaoka MP200
- Can attest to the overall quality of this release. Highly recommended!
- Just bought this and it sounds amazing. Didn't come with a download card though. Sad because this collection of John Lee Hooker songs would be perfect for driving!