|A2||Take It As It Comes||5:20|
Written-By – ,
|A4||Back In The High Life Again||5:33|
|B1||The Finer Things||5:47|
|B2||Wake Me Up On Judgment Day||5:48|
|B4||My Love's Leavin'|
- Mastered At – The Sound Clinic
- Published By – F.S. Ltd.
- Published By – CBS Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Willin' David Music
- Published By – Blue Sky Rider Songs
- Published By – Winwood Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Hot Little Numbers Inc.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Island Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Engineer –
- Engineer, Mixed By –
- Management – , , ,
- Mastered By –
- Producer –
- Producer, Written-By –
- Written-By – (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2)
Issued with printed inner sleeve.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 014474 108440
- Barcode (Scanned): 5014474108440
- Matrix / Runout (Label, A-side): ILPS 9844-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, B-side): ILPS 9844-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped, variant 1): ILPS 9844 A-3U-1-1 -X1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped, variant 1): ILPS 9844 B-2U-1-1 -X1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped, variant 2): ILPS 9844 A-3U-1-2-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped, variant 2): ILPS 9844 B-2U-1-3-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped, variant 3): ILPS 9844 A-3U-1-4-4.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped, variant 3): ILPS 9844 B-2U-1-2-
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts, both sides, etched): SOUND CLINIC JONZ
|Back In The High Life (LP, Album, Stereo)||Island Records||207 769||Europe||1986|
|Back In The High Life (LP, Album)||Island Records||92 54481||Canada||1986|
|Back In The High Life (LP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||RML 53212, ILPS 9844||Australia & New Zealand||1986|
|Back In The High Life (LP, Album)||Jugoton, Island Records||LSI 73178, ILPS 9844||Yugoslavia||1986|
|Back In The High Life (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||257 769, CID 9844||Europe||1986|
- I was working today and happened to play this album. I was BLOWN AWAY at how good it sounds. This is my new 'go-to' album when people come over and want to hear something. I'm amazed that a bargain-bin purchase sounds so much better than so many of the more expensive albums I own.
- Perfect album from Steve Winwood brilliant playing and sparkling production, with a host of guest musicians and legendary session players, his best album by a long chalk
- What's amazing about the vinyl release is that, even by today's standards, it sounds amazing... so good in fact that I would argue that a remaster isn't even necessary. This is one of the albums I use to demonstrate to vinyl naysayers why vinyl is (or at least can be) better than digital.
- Amazing comeback album from 1986. Back in those days almost every track on this album had some sort of airplay. Funny thing is looking back in Winwoods solo catalog most or should I say a majority of his major hits where written by Will Jennings or at the least a collaborative effort with Jennings. Really Jennings was the master mind composing the bulk of Winwoods famous hits. Nevertheless the production is spot on as amazing as the level of musicianship on the release.