- Art Direction, Design – Ulf Von Kanitz
- Bass – Chris Minh Doky
- Drums, Tabla, Voice, Percussion, Performer [Dhol, Waterdrums] – Trilok Gurtu
- Guitar – David Gilmore
- Photography By – Paul Massey (2)
- Piano, Electric Piano, Harmonium, Synthesizer – Daniel Goyone
- Producer – Kurt Renker, Walter Quintus
- Producer [Produced With] – Trilok Gurtu
- Recorded By – Walter Quintus
- Written-By – Goyone* (tracks: 2), Gilmore* (tracks: 5), Gurtu* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 8)
Digital recording at Studio Zerkall, Germany, July 1994.
This record is dedicated to Nisargadatta.
Track 3 is dedicated to Carlinhos Brown.
Thanks to Lothar Ahrens (No. 1 Music Park), Gary Ridge, Armand Zildjian, Colin Schofield, Bob Wiczling, John King & John DeChristofer (Zildjian), Jon Durant (Lexicon), David Cassidy (TC Electronics), Karl-Heinz Menzel, Sonor, Nicky Gebhard, Roger Spence, Hubertus V. Fallois.
Trilok Gurtu plays Zildjian cymbals, gongs and sticks, Sonor conga-bass drum, Brady snare drums, Remo drum heads, Frank Giorgini custom made udu drum, signal processing by Lexicon and TC Electronics.
(P) & (C) CMP Records 1994
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 44351 00752 3
- Barcode (String): 044351007523
- Label Code: LC 6055