- Bass – Paul S Denman*
- Design [Sleeve] – Graham Smith (5)
- Drums – Paul Cooke
- Drums, Percussion – Dave Early
- Engineer – Ben Rogan
- Engineer [Production] – Mike Pela
- Keyboards – Andrew Hale
- Music By – Hale* (tracks: 6), Denman* (tracks: 6), Adu* (tracks: 1 to 8), Matthewman* (tracks: 2 to 8), Timmy Thomas (tracks: 9)
- Other [Make Up] – Paul Gobal
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham
- Photography By – Chris Roberts (10)
- Producer – Robin Millar
- Saxophone [Sax], Guitar – Stuart Matthewman
- Trumpet – Gordon Matthewman, Terry Bailey
- Vocals – Sade Adu
- Words By – St. John* (tracks: 1), Adu* (tracks: 1 to 8), Timmy Thomas (tracks: 9)
Our manager - Lee Barrett
Pete, Anna, Vicky, Keith, Simon - at The Powerplant
Sarah Bee, Zwei
Published by MCPS/BIEM except track 9 Southern Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
℗ 1984 CBS Records © 1984 CBS Records.
Distribution CBS Records / CBS Disques S.A.
Made in Austria. Printed in Holland.
Comes in a standard jewel case with eight page booklet.
Track timings in booklet are in error, timings taken from computer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099702 604420
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/STEMRA
- Other: BFK 39581
- Other (Mastering Label Code): DIDP 10135
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 811
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CDEPC-26044 31
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDEPC-26044 32
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CDEPC-26044 32 B1
- Other (Text on outer mould ring): MANUFACTURED BY DADC AUSTRIA
Other Versions (5 of 154) View All
|EPC 26044||Sade||Diamond Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Epic, Epic||EPC 26044||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|EPC CD 26044, CD 26044, 01-026044-10||Sade||Diamond Life (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Epic, Epic||EPC CD 26044, CD 26044, 01-026044-10||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EPC 26044, 26044||Sade||Diamond Life (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||EPC 26044, 26044||Turkey||1985||Sell This Version|
|EPC 26044||Sade||Diamond Life (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 26044||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|ELPS 4445||Sade||Diamond Life (LP, Album, Gat)||Epic||ELPS 4445||Australia||1984||Sell This Version|