|A1||–||Love & Happiness||0:40|
|A2||–||Let No Man Put Asunder||4:20|
|A5||–||On The Move||0:40|
|A6||–||I Need You Now||2:05|
|A7||–||Don't Make Me Wait||4:35|
|B3||–||In The Morning||1:35|
|B5||–||I Don't Want To Lose Your Love||0:25|
|B6||–||Love 's Gonna Get You||5:05|
|B7||–||Touch & Go||3:15|
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A Side Etched): DJ5001-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B Side Etched): DJ5001-B
- Have a copy. If your interested. Send me a message.
- Original pressing of the classic, influential and literal 'DJ Essential' release. The other version is a bootleg/counterfeit pressing of this original release.
Strangely, the other counterfeit listing is available to trade, whilst this original pressing has been banned from this particular marketplace, regardless of it being a cornerstone of modern dance music and sample culture.
- When you think of all the times you heard the same vocal snippet and/or sample, back in the 90's and pretty much right up to today, it was because of this particular vinyl bootleg and usually not a direct result of the actual artist or acapella found on the original vinyl. It was because someone took all of the best acapella's and squeezed them into one LP's worth of vinyl. We are also talking about some major hits. Black Box, Snap, Goodmen, C and C Music Factory. This one bootleg release probably is he single most sampled record in the history of dance music. But that is what it was made for so it should come as no surprise.
- Edited 15 years agoThere must be upwards of 500 dance tracks that owe their existence to this legendary bootleg. The Loleatta Holloway vocal for "Love Sensation" alone has been sampled innumerable times, most famously by Black Box for the monster hit "Ride on Time". This album is also where Snap found the "I've Got The Power" hookline. For early-90s italo house fans, this album is a gold mine of vocal samples. Hearing them unencumbered by beats can be spine-tingling, particularly when you realise that the original singers went uncredited and unpaid on so many dance hits. This album (or parts of it) was re-bootlegged countless times, and is still used today by producers looking for the happy disco vibe of the euro-house scene of 1988-1993. If it had never been pressed, the history of dance music would probably have been quite different.
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace. It is not permitted to sell this item on Discogs.