- Executive-Producer –
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer –
Recorded at "Home Studio" for Freaky Records.
- Matrix / Runout (Machine stamped side A): 08 30700 20 2A1 1017-5 A
- Matrix / Runout (Machine stamped side B): 08 30700 20 2B1 1017-5 A
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- It sounds like he has sampled parts of the beginning of TALK TALK's "Such a shame"
for the track "Body Tranze".
- Jeez, just about as close to perfection for me as you can get in these styles for all 4 tracks. Great versatility and just punishing, unrelenting musical madness from the word go.....outstanding release on the brilliant Freaky Records!! When you aspire to hear Underground music that is completely alien and removed from commercial crap fodder, you fall in love with it because of releases like this!
- Edited 4 years agoI actually quite like The Musical more so than the main track aswell as the rest of the tracks. Although I'm not putting them down by any means.
All due to its underlying subtleties. A hardly noticeable breakbeat well low down in the mix. Dark, driving buzzing bassline, cheeky use of that riff from Westbam's Cold Stomper / Nitrous Interceptor. Again, well low down in the mix. And that strange, creepy, slightly unsettling, gothic alien synth choir meandering chord change.
Very much reminds me of those, concussive punishing nights of raving at 4:00 or 5:00AM when all the usual anthems had been played out and the Belgian and early Dutch brain warpers started to filter into DJ sets, with people giving each other funny looks and wry smiles. Or sitting in a car or at someone's home with your mates after the rave listening to pirate radio or mixtapes whilst nutty tunes like these crop up and people go, "what the hell is this?" Off yer trolley. Creating a vibe of curiosity and wonder. Wow. 1991 what a year for this insanely unique stuff :)
- This ep is all about Boomerang. This track was played by Top Buzz @ Eclipse Highlander, and is an awesome Belgian track. A necessity for the lovers of Belgian inspired harsh techno!!!
- Edited 17 years agoA strange 4 track EP because the first three tracks are rather standard belgian-hardcore from 1991 but b2 "body tranze" is a brilliant progressive-trance-tune which in my opinion was way ahead of its time. A bit slow but really intense. I heard that tune just once on the Steve Mason Experience on BFBS probably back in May 1992 where he mixed Gat Decor's Passion the week before it was released into this tune, really nice. Well "Passion" made history while "Body Tranze" stayed underground.
- My Ultimate 1991 Warehouse Party List by 8892sales
- 1991 Dutch tunes played at UK Raves by BadgerBadger586
- 9093 by Diggers.fr
- TOP BUZZ LIVE @ UTOPIA (21-10-91) by krspursuit
- The Best Of Techno / Rave / EBM / New Beat (87-92) - 5 years of *T*E*C*H*N*O* by biskit
- Kleez Mix - 130 The Sound Of Now.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 896 Almost Human.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 596 Jesus Saves.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 450 Revelations.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 355 I Love Holland.mp3 by kleez.one
- Top Buzz - Highlander (The Eclipse), Edinburgh - 1991 by iamdek