Written-By – , ,
|B2||Não Saia Da Praça|
|B3||Jazz Is Dead||2:47|
- Co-producer [Associate Producer] –
- Design –
- Executive-Producer –
- Mastered By –
- Photography By –
- Producer, Written-By, Mixed By, Composed By, Recorded By – ,
The first of 7 planned releases over the course of 2020. A collaboration between producer/musicians Adrian Younge and Ali Shaheed Muhammad and several legendary jazz musicians.
- Barcode (Printed): 6 86162 82599 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 686162825998
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): JID001-A 35460.1 (2) 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): JID001-B 35460.2 (2) .
|Jazz Is Dead 001 (8×File, FLAC, Compilation)||Jazz Is Dead||JID001||US||2020|
|Jazz Is Dead 1 (CD, Compilation)||Jazz Is Dead||none||US||2020|
|Jazz Is Dead 001 (LP, Compilation, Test Pressing)||Jazz Is Dead||none||US||2020|
|Jazz Is Dead 1 (LP, Compilation, Limited Edition, Stereo, Aqua Bone Splattered)||Jazz Is Dead||JID001LP-HHV||Germany||2020|
|Jazz Is Dead 1 (CD, Compilation, digipak)||Jazz Is Dead||none||US||2020|
- Everyone is complaining re the low quality recording. My feeling is it might be intentionally this way. Meant to be a lush, analogue sound but you’d need a £££ $$$ system to sound held decent. I enjoy the subtlety of it in a way. The record sleeve design is top notch know if it’s any consolation. :) I wonder if number 2, 3 etc. sound the same ?
- I don’t understand one thing. How is it possible to release such a low quality, in terms of sound, record nowadays. Impossible to listen. Plays so quiet and then the right channel noise... 😥
- Pressing is very flat. Has absolutely no dynamic. Really sad.
- Surprised with awful pressing quality. Sounding not audiophile at all with loud right channel noise on last tracks of each side. Track list with mistake. Don't worth it.
- I currently subscribe to this but have yet to receive any of the records? But it also appears to be in 18 other members collections? Am I missing something here?