|A1||Got To Be There|
|A2||In The Dark|
|A3||Having A Party|
|A5||I See You|
|A6||Take A Look In The Mirror|
|B1||Take Me Home Country Roads|
|B3||Love Gonna Walk Out On Me|
- Executive-Producer –
- Producer – , ,
- Barcode (Scanned): 600753852255
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 24849 1A MOVLP 2325
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 24849 1B MOVLP 2325
|In The Dark (LP, Album, Garrod & Lofthouse Sleeve)||Dragon (2)||DRLS 5004||UK||1974|
|In The Dark (LP, Album, E.J. Day Sleeve)||Dragon (2)||DRLS 5004||UK||1974|
|In The Dark (Cassette, Album)||Dragon (2)||ZCDRL 5004||UK||1974|
|In The Dark (LP, Album, Reissue, Garrod & Lofthouse Sleeve)||Trojan Records, Dragon (2)||DRLS 5004||UK||1974|
|In The Dark (LP, Album, Reissue)||Trojan Records||TRLS 202||UK||1975|
- MOV is putting out some bangers lately! Great sounding pressing, quality vinyl!
- Could anyone compare the sound on this version to the recent Beat Goes On repress?
- Very clean sounding re-issue. I have no idea how it compares to an original pressing or the John Dent cut(s). As usual the vinyl has a *very* quiet surface, there's a lined white inner and the record was largely free of the debris (and subsequent damage) that plagues so many reissues from some of the other manufacturers. One thing of note is that the background colour of the outer sleeve is white/very light cream as opposed to silver or grey. No inserts. Repro turquoise/orange/yellow Island labels.