|A2||I Got You|
|A3||What's The Matter With You|
|A5||I Wouldn't Dream Of It|
|A6||I Hope I Never|
|B1||Nobody Takes Me Seriously|
|B4||How Can I Resist Her|
|B5||The Choral Sea|
- Bass –
- Drums –
- Engineer [Assistant] –
- Guitar, Vocals –
- Keyboards –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Percussion –
- Producer, Engineer –
- Remastered By –
- Remix –
- Vocals –
40th Anniversary, special issue of the LP pressed in four colors of vinyl (green, blue, yellow, orange) and housed in one of four various covers. The covers were released in the original first four sleeve color combinations (yellow/blue, red/green, purple/yellow, blue/orange) . The tracks have been remixed by Eddie Rayner, who has revealed he used the original 1979 stereo mix for this project.
- Barcode (Text): 5054197074172
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched.): L.YEOWARD ZE7334A 5419707416
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched.): L.YEOWARD ZE7334B 5419707416
|True Colours (LP, Album, Etched, Blue Cover)||A&M Records||SP-4822||US||1980|
|True Colours (LP, Album, Blue cover)||Mushroom, Mushroom||L37167, L 37167||Australia||1980|
|True Colours (LP, Album, Reissue)||A&M Records||SP-3235||US||1980|
|True Colours (LP, Album, Purple Cover)||Polydor, Mushroom||ENZ 1||New Zealand||1980|
|True Colours (LP, Album, Etched, Red cover)||A&M Records||AMLH 64822||UK||1980|
- Edited 5 months agoSounds good to me and I really like the remix, they've brought the more subtle instrumentation from the original further up in the mix, bass is fuller too. Nice job, Poor Boy in particular sounds fantastic.
- Edited one year agoI can only laugh at this release.. Most Australian record companies have been shit for years, and here we are 50 years later and nothing has changed. Noisy, slut vinyl, ticks and pops everywhere, and not even a printed inner sleeve. Even worse than I expected. Split Enz should be ashamed they even let this get to the point of reissue in its current state. 0/10. Don’t waste your money.
- very good pressing. Good sleeve and out. Wish it came with a poster or insert. Overall worth the money.