King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard – Nonagon Infinity
|Label:||ATO Records – ATO0301|
Vinyl, LP, Album, Repress, Neon Red/Neon Yellow/Black Mix
|Style:||Alternative Rock, Garage Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Space Rock|
|A2||Big Fig Wasp|
|B2||Evil Death Roll|
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 208210E
Gatefold sleeve, includes download card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 880882413613
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Variant 1)): 208210E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Variant 2)): 208210E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 208210E2/A
Other Versions (5 of 27)View All
|Nonagon Infinity (LP, Album, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition, Gamma Ray Tri-Coloured Splatter)||Flightless||FLT-025||Australia & New Zealand||2016|
|Nonagon Infinity (LP, Album, Limited Edition, "Red Death" Red With Black Splatter)||Flightless||FLT-025||Australia & New Zealand||2016|
|Nonagon Infinity (LP, Album, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition, Emu Egg Deluxe Gatefold Edition)||Flightless||FLT-025||Australia||2016|
|Nonagon Infinity (LP, Album, Green w/ Black Splatter, Gatefold)||ATO Records||ATO0301||US||2016|
|Nonagon Infinity (CD, Album, Digipak)||ATO Records, ATO Records||ATO0301, 0882250027||US||2016|
ReviewsShow All 16 Reviews
- A good pressing of a great album. The color of the vinyl is wonderful and as others have said, I don’t think any picture does it justice. The audio quality and compression is expected and welcomed as a nice aesthetic choice though I can understand how it can be off-putting to those who are first time Gizz buyers. No surface noise or dirt of any kind on my pressing. Great album, great pressing, I wholeheartedly recommend this to everyone.
- A fine press nothing special audio wize. But the pressing is so pretty. The example pictures doesn’t do it justice it’s more red than pink in person and the back isn’t just solid black it more a mixture or dark red and black.
- Yes yes by now you should know the album sounds compressed; both the digital and this vinyl, but it looks cool and each pressing has a little bit of a variation to it that yours probably will look different than mine
- One of the highlights of my library, KGatLW's masterpiece. Note about the reported "fuzziness" or compression, that's literally just how the album sounds, the record perfectly replicates it. Sounds exactly the same on CD, streaming, download, etc.
- Really good sound and good looking vinyl, some slight warping on my copy but nothing that affects playing.
- Color looks amazing, packaging is great and really high quality, vinyl sounds great for how compressed and fuzzy the album is and my copy is flat and has mostly minimal surface noise
- Agree with others that the vinyl looks spectacular and unlike any I’ve ever seen. Also, I agree the sound seems very compressed and is just not dynamic or warm. Great songs though, just wish this was remastered for vinyl so it would sound better.
- If you are complaining about the sound of this album being compressed and fuzzy, you haven't listened to the actual album before. The album was intentionally produced like this, and the vinyl release replicates the sound very well. The packaging is gorgeous too, with some cool art on the gatefold and sleeve, and a breathtaking colored record. For only $25, this is a steal.
- Edited one year agoNo issues with the pressing quality, my copy has a nice color mix and is flat without excessive background noise. As others have noted, this is not audiophile level but I wasn't expecting it - the spotify version sounds thin/flat/compressed compared to most modern music and I didn't see any indication of remastering for the LPs. I guess I also wish it was more clear, defined, etc but I think that's just not the sound they were going for here. It does sort of suck to hear so much 2000s era brickwalling coming from a piece of vinyl though.
- as others are saying, my copy sounds muffled and compressed, but i'm not sure if it's bad pressing or just the sound of the album. this album has extremely muffled/compressed production, even by gizz standards. however, this record has some degree of pressing issues, as there's a background hiss throughout but it's only noticeable in lead-in/runout grooves and quiet moments. otherwise no issues and the jacket graphics look really cool.
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release