Commonly known as ''The White Album''.
Issued with a double-sided poster, black inner sleeves.
Embossed lettering (The Beatles) on the cover.
Open from the top on gate-fold jacket sleeve.
- 'Sold in the UK. subject to resale price conditions, see price lists' on the label.
- The copies are numbered on the front individually to each copy and imprinted 'No 0000000'.
- (Stereo) imprinted on rear jacket sleeve.
- With added “An E.M.I. Recording” text to the left of ALL labels, above the “33 1/3″ text.
- Embossed tax code "K T J" on side A and C labels.
(The Gramophone Co. Ltd.) Hayes, Middlesex, England
Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod and Lofthouse International Ltd.