|A1||That's How It Is||1:00|
|B1||Exercise Yo' Game||4:50|
|B2||1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)||3:33|
|B5||Kinda High Kinda Drunk||3:44|
|C1||For My Sistas||4:26|
|C2||Is This Me?||4:23|
|C3||A Thing Goin' On||4:45|
|C4||Bright As The Sun||4:47|
|D2||Get Up Get Down||5:31|
|D3||1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New) [Timber Mix]||3:20|
|D4||1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New) [Timber Mix Instrumental]||3:12|
Record Store Day 2020 first release, part of the September 26th drops. Limited to a quantity of 1500.
- Barcode (Text): 0 16998 51321 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0016998513217
|Gangsta's Paradise (Cassette, Album)||Tommy Boy||TBC 1141||UK & US||1995|
|Gangsta's Paradise (CD, Album)||Tommy Boy, EastWest||0630-12899-2||Europe||1995|
|Gangsta's Paradise (Cassette, Album)||Warner Music Poland||0630-12899-4||Poland||1995|
|Gangsta's Paradise (CD, Album)||Tommy Boy||TBCD 1141||UK||1995|
|Gangsta's Paradise (CD, Album)||Mega Records||MRCD 3296||Scandinavia||1995|
- Got mine yesterday on Amazon NL for 29€. Last in stock I think. Wait a reissue, they will release all albums on collector with bonus.
- Don't pay any of these douchebags that are trying to capitalize on Coolio's death. $125? Shameful. You can still buy this for $35 on Amazon and virtually any record store's website.
- sides a and b are inverted on my copy !
- My copy was playing flawlessly on my AT120LP till side C when it skipped so much on the last track I had to flip over to Side D which had no faults.
Luckily side C is my least favourite side and Amazon were willing to give a partial refund . So happy days!
- had skips on my copy thankfully can be fixed by adjusting the counterweight otherwise great press!
- My brand new copy's got a lot of skips 😕. So be prepared for that.
- The actual audio quality is not bad. Lots of surface noise with this album though. Seems to get better on the inner tracks.
- It’s official. I bought a copy on RSD and it skipped terribly throughout. I picked up a second sealed copy for $20 this week and it plays flawlessly. Strange but I’m glad I took a chance on a second copy.
- Mine is absolutely pristine the whole way through... zero noise floor, remaster is really well done, flawless copy.
I would suggest those that are having issues, it's down to your particular copy, not the pressing as a whole, just swap it.
- The fact that this cost me $30 + tax should be a robbery. The quality of this record is horrible and side C is completely unplayable. I’m very disappointed on this release. This album is classic and it deserves a better reissue. Don’t bother on wasting your hard earned cash on a piece of junk record