Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Money Changes Everything
Written-By – Tom Gray
|A2||Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Written-By – Robert Hazard
|A3||When You Were Mine
Arranged By – William WittmanWritten-By – Prince
|A4||Time After Time||3:59|
Written-By – C. Lauper*, G. Corbett*, R. Chertoff*, S. Lunt*
|B2||All Through The Night
Written-By – Jules Shear
|B4||I'll Kiss You||4:05|
|B5||He's So Unusual
Written-By – Abner Silver, Al Lewis, Al Sherman (2)
Written-By – H. Huss*, M. Rickfors*
- Record Company – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Portrait Records (4)
- Published By – Gray Matter Publishing Company
- Published By – ATV Music Corp.
- Published By – Heroic Music
- Published By – Ecnirp Music Inc.
- Published By – Rellla Music Corp.
- Published By – Noyb Music
- Published By – Wall To Wall Music Co.
- Published By – Hobbler Music
- Published By – Funzalo Music
- Published By – Juters Music Co.
- Published By – Turalaura Music
- Published By – Turi Music
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Stainless Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By – Cyndi Lauper, Eric Bazilian (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6), Rick Chertoff, Rob Hyman (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6)
- Art Direction, Design – Janet Perr
- Backing Vocals – Cyndi Lauper, Eric Bazilian, Rob Hyman
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Dianne Wilson, Ellie Greenwich, Jules Shear, Krystal Davis, Maeretha Stewart
- Bass – Eric Bazilian, Neil Jason
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Cyndi Lauper, Janet Perr
- Drums, Percussion – Anton Fig
- Engineer [Additional] – John Jansen, Rod O'Brien
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Agnello
- Executive-Producer – Lennie Petze
- Guitar – Eric Bazilian, Neil Jason, Rick DiFonzo, William "Rock Pygmy" Wittman*
- Keyboards – Rob Hyman
- Lead Vocals – Cyndi Lauper
- Management – David Wolff*, Joseph Zynczak
- Other [Clothes] – Screaming Mimi’s
- Other [Hair Design] – Justin Ware, Ralph Scibelli
- Other [Product Manager] – Dan Beck
- Other [Road Manager] – George Jordan
- Other [Stylist] – Laura Wells
- Photography By – Annie Liebovitz*
- Producer [Associate], Engineer – William Wittman
- Producer, Percussion [Extra] – Rick Chertoff
- Saxophone, Other [Hooter] – Eric Bazilian
- Synthesizer – Peter Wood (2), Richard Termini
© 1983 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1983 CBS Inc.
Executive produced for Red Sox Music Productions, Inc.
A1: (c)1978 Gray Matter Publishing Company. All rights for the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico controlled by ATV Music Corp. (BMI)
A2: (c)1979 Heroic Music (ASCAP)
A3: (c)1980 Ecnirp Music (BMI)
A4: (c)1983 Rellla Music Co. (BMI) and Dub Notes (ASCAP)
B1: (c)1983 Rellla Music Co., Noyb Music Co., Wall To Wall Music Co. (BMI) and Hobbler Music (ASCAP)
B2: (c)1982 Funzalo Music/Juters Music Co. (BMI)
B3: (c)1982 Turalaura Music and Turi Music (BMI)
B4: (c)1983 Rellla Music Co., Funzalo Music / Juters Music Co. (BMI)
B5: (c)1929 Renewed. Shapiro, Bernstein & Co. Inc. (ASCAP)
B6: (c)1983 Stainless Music Corp. (BMI)
Anton Fig appears courtesy of Chrysalis Records
Jules Shear appears courtesy of EMI America Records, A Div. of Capitol Records Inc.
Inner sleeve with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-38930-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643893015
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etching): P AL 38930 GIH [aura (in cursive/handwriting)]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etching): P BL 38930-IE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 115) View All
|BFR 38930||Cyndi Lauper||She's So Unusual (LP, Album)||Portrait||BFR 38930||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|CPL-1036||Cyndi Lauper||She's So Unusual (LP, Album)||Epic||CPL-1036||Asia||1983||Sell This Version|
|RK 38930||Cyndi Lauper||She's So Unusual (CD, Album, RE)||Portrait||RK 38930||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|40-25792||Cyndi Lauper||She's So Unusual (Cass, Album)||Portrait, Epic||40-25792||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|PRT 25792||Cyndi Lauper||She's So Unusual (LP, Album)||Portrait||PRT 25792||Italy||1983||Sell This Version|