Zero B – Module E P
|Label:||Great Asset – GAD6|
Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, EP
|Style:||Breakbeat, Hardcore, Techno|
- Copyright © – Fuse Inc.
A- side label is blank.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side- A hand etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT. TURN THE IGNITION ON. PR-E IGN 001 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side- B hand etched): PR-E A PORKY PRIMER. IGN 001 B1
Other Versions (5 of 10)View All
|The E.P. (12", EP, 45 RPM)||Ignition Records (9)||IGN 001||UK||1991|
|Module EP (12", EP, Test Pressing)||Ignition Records (9)||IGN 001||UK||1991|
|The E.P. (Brand New Mixes) (12", 45 RPM, EP)||Ffrreedom, Ffrreedom||TABX 102, 869 663-1||UK||1992|
|The E.P. (Brand New Mixes) (CD, EP, Stereo)||Ffrreedom, Ffrreedom||TABCD 102, 869 663-2||UK & Europe||1992|
|The E.P. (Brand New Mixes) (CD, EP, Maxi-Single)||Metronome||869 663-2||Germany||1992|
- Blessed to have been involved with this record. It almost never existed.. find out more here - The story of "Lock Up" from Zero B himself >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbrUdrEESmU
- Found a few of the samples. Enjoy. x Love this https://soundcloud.com/dj-mashdup/zero-b-lockup
- Edited 2 years agoOn 'Lock Up' the breakbeat riffs appear to be sampled from Hiroshi + K.U.D.O Featuring D.J. Milo - 'The Return of the Original Art Form' from 1989 and pitched up. Have a listen at around 55 secs into the cut here and see what you think..... https://www.discogs.com/Hiroshi-KUDO-Featuring-DJ-Milo-DJMix/release/779692 I believe Major Force sampled the riff themselves from an obscure 70's funk track but whatever the original source material both of these cuts are top notch in their very different styles
- Is the monolith mix different to the original? (Sounds different to me) And if so which release has the original mix?
- Am I right in thinking that the Ignition Records release of this is the 1st release? I always thought Great Asset was the original but looking at the Great Asset release it says In the notes that the IGN catalogue number is in the runout.
- Can anyone tell me if the piano breakdown is an original composition or sampled from elsewhere?
- I love module of this EP dark and moody, nice :)
- Break sampled from 'KC & the Sunshine Band's - Let it go'.....amazing!
- Let's face it, Lock Up is the only tune that most will have bought this vinyl for and 18 years on it’s hard to believe how it can fit into so many different sets and still sound so fresh. I've played this in house sets, garage sets and of course in old skool hardcore sets and it fits into them all perfectly, albeit when it's pitched up a bit in tempo. What a classic tune!
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release
Marketplace3 For Sale from $55.56
- Electronic Dance music 1987-2004 by ADN99
- 🏭 90srave. by vinylhunter.app
- Wantlist by danngo
- 1991 UK tunes played at UK Raves by BadgerBadger586
- 1992 02 Techno+Rave by Firefinga
- DJ PURSUIT - THE REWIND SHOW LIVE ON SUMMERTIME RADIO (31-12-09) by krspursuit
- TKNOTOP1000 (1985-1994) by RHMRSYNTH
- DJ Sy & MC Ruff Live @ "DJ MIX Techno Festival" 1997 in Łódź, Poland by funky-b
- Rage  by ballmouse
- 600 Hip Hop & Electronic 25.06.21 by oxfammusicedinburgh
- Ray Keith @ Dreamscape IV - Proof Of The Pudding 29/05/92 by Singularity140
- DJ PURSUIT - OBSCURE BREAKBEAT HOUSE MIX (1991-1993 - tape rip) by krspursuit
- TKNO_BCKP 1+500 by RHMRSYNTH
- kleez.one - 499 Exterminate.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 353 Oldschool Newsflash.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 052 Move That Body.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 023 Smoke This One.mp3 by kleez.one
- loft718 by sevillelilly
- 1991 by kierand
- Greatest techno, trance and club trax of all time by Davros