- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By –
Distributed by Boomkat. 1I are mirrored in runout of side A & B.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1I LooPO/2020 LOG01 A 33⅓RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): LOG01 1I B 33⅓RPM LooPO/2020
- Edited one year agoFantastic music - and an excellent second pressing! it's funny to read that lotsa folks mistake designer crackle for surface noise of a bad pressing. Just listen to the album on Bandcamp and you'll notice that what you might think is surface noise is part of the musical concept.
- Music > 100% lovely. Pressing > 100% crap. Insane amounts of surface noise and occasional defects make this hard to listen to. Surface noise isn't usually a huge issue with me, but here... Oh, man... So, so distracting!
- Got the first press right away when it released last fall and my copy has sounded great consistently; any bit of extra crackle at first seems to have subsided. Seeing this beautiful album artwork up close is a real treat, and complements some terrific and utterly enveloping music that gets better with every spin.
Ulla and Perila are both heavyweights in their own personal soundworlds and this is an ace collaboration. Hypnotic, comforting, serene, surreal.
- I received the second pressing of this yesterday and it sounds significantly better than the first. anyone else get one from the second press (still for sale i believe) and can confirm? stunning music btw. shit is deep
- Amazing album.
Poor pressing. It's happening more and more. My copy has rough edges to the disc and sharp sections. There are pop's and clicks throughout but some v concentrated areas which detract from the enjoyment of the music. Some surface noise on ambient records is always going to come through but this level just says bad pressing to me.
Seems others are reporting the same probs. I'll make sure to check in here to research!
- the new pressing is out, can anyone say if the quality is any better than the first?
- My copy is also bad pressed. Unfortunately, because the music is beautiful. I hope someday we can have a better version of this.
- I'm very pleased with my copy, it's pretty much flawless.
- Perfect music but unfortunately an intermittently noisy and crackly pressing.
- "Around the Dubient" by ZOZOTOWN
- Yvraisse by Symparanekromenoi
- eargasms by balt1
- special-wantlist by suralo
- 2020 : Favorite New Releases by ZOZOTOWN
- [list] loosely by alo_o
- zweitausend20 by thomasja
- 2020 Radar by rhus_typhina
- 2020 Selected Overview by sleepyed
- 2020 picks by sleepyed
- §2020§ by MatthiasBoler