|A3||Fitz And The Dizzyspells||3:37|
|C2||Not A Robot, But A Ghost||5:37|
- Backing Vocals –
- Bass –
- Clarinet –
- Double Bass –
- Drums –
- Guitar, Bass, Organ, Electronics [Shortwave] –
- Percussion –
- Percussion [Cardboard Box Drums] –
- Percussion, Loops [Looping], Keyboards –
- Synthesizer [Juno] –
- Violin, Vocals, Whistling, Guitar –
- Vocals, Flute –
Lightweight paper disc sleeves have artwork on one side and track list and lyrics on the other.
- Barcode: 767981112411
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 1, Side A, Etched) S-68199 FP-1124-1-RE1-A JW 081207
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 1, Side A, Stamped) 95827E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 1, Side B, Etched) S-68200RE1 FP1124-1-V-B RE2 (v3) JW 090213
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 1, Side B, Stamped) 95827E2/A
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 2, Side C, Etched) S-68201 FP-1124-1-RE1-C JW 081207
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 2, Side C, Stamped) 95827E3/A
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 2, Side D, Etched) S-68202RE1 FP1124-1-V-D RE2 (v3) JW 090213
- Matrix / Runout: (LP 2, Side D, Stamped) 95827E4/A
|Noble Beast (CDr, Album, Promo)||Fat Possum Records||none||US||2008|
|Noble Beast (14×File, MP3, Album, 256 kbps)||Fat Possum Records||none||US||2009|
|Noble Beast (CD, Album)||Bella Union||BELLACD190||UK||2009|
|Noble Beast (CD, Album, Digisleeve)||Fat Possum Records||FP1124-2||US||2009|
|Noble Beast (CD, Album)||Bella Union||BELLACD190JC||Europe||2009|
- I love the album, but I agree, at least the copy that I have is not good, a bit lifeless, some songs a bit noisy
- My copy is.... pretty great actually. Excellent sounding and flat. Doesn't really seem like it needed to be split across two records though.
- Edited one year agoMusic is great. Pleasantly surprised by how good it sounds. My pressing seems to be fine, albeit a little warped, but not enough to impact playback. A little noisy.
- Edited 6 years agoGreat music. Unfortunately this a very bad pressing and would not recommend.