- Written-By, Producer –
p+c 2003 ghostly international
- Barcode (UPC): 804297901718
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): GI-17 A-1 ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): GI-17 B-1 ⓤ
- Pressing Plant ID: ⓤ
- Edited 11 months agoI'm not sure it's just my copy but when compared to Youtube and Ghostly International shop the tracks on my record are in different order than here and on record labels. If I'll stick to the fact that "A" and "B" side are marked correctly, then the run order of tracks on my record is following:
So basically A2 and B2 are switched. Just me?
- As described below; a fantastic ep that does a great job of melding various genres to create something fresh and unique. All these years on it still sounds new and exciting.
Each track explores a different mood. Allowing the ep to cover a lot of sonic ground, making it hard to pick a favourite. Everything sounds great in the mix or as a full play through, such a wicked package, with a serious value to quality ratio.
A real gem!
- One of my most played records to which I come back every year again and it gets better from year to year.
Top one for me is 'Excess'
- I really like the Push EP... it's a little different kind of sound than most of Ghostly's other releases. I'd almost describe it as an interesting mixture of ambient, downtempo, and IDM...
The A-side is just unstoppable. It's good music to listen to when you just want to sit back and contemplate things.