|A1||–||Have You Checked The Children||3:04|
|A2||–||H & C||1:43|
|A4||–||None In The Universe||2:32|
|B2||–||First Death Take||3:25|
|B6||–||Peter The D||6:00|
- Artwork [Insert] –
- Artwork, Cover –
- Engineer – ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched, WELL MADE MUSIC stamped): WURST1-A mf WELL MADE MUSIC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched, WELL MADE MUSIC stamped): WURST-1 B mf WELL MADE MUSIC
- This repressing sounds great. Dead quiet. Pretty essential reissue for fans of early kiwi rock.
- Echoing sentiments here, excellent reissue. Press is dead quiet and dynamic. Have never heard an original, but this is fab. Buy it up before it's blocked.
- Solid reissue. Sounds and looks great, unofficial of course ( with a nod to original - wurst means sausage), still available here and there, i recommend to get it before it ends up being blocked for sale.
- The telephone number given on the insert is the number for the Heiniken Experience. Obviously a made-up address for "Sausage Studio"
- I believe this is a bootleg. None of the original artists in New Zealand seems to know about this release.
- How good is this re issue?
source from vinyl or master?