|B2||In 2 U|
|C2||Blue To Black|
|D3||End In Blue|
- Artwork – ,
- Mastered By –
- Producer –
- Written-By – (tracks: A1-A3, B2-B3, C2-D4), (tracks: A1-D4)
Includes download card for digital version.
- Barcode: 5055869593816
- Label Code: 20099
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): A HDLP055 [email protected] mastering BK18084-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B HDLP055 BK18084-01 B1 [email protected] mastering
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): C HDLP055 [email protected] mastering BK18084-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): D HDLP055 [email protected] mastering BK18084-02 D1
|In Blue (12×File, MP3, Album)||Hyperdub||HDBCD055||UK||2020|
|In Blue (CD, Album, Digipak)||Hyperdub||HDBCD055||UK||2020|
|In Blue (12×File, WAV, Album)||Hyperdub||HDBCD055||UK||2020|
|In Blue (Cassette, Album, Limited Edition, Stereo, Blue)||Hyperdub||HDBMC055||UK||2020|
- Lovely experimental dub music from the man like Kevin Martin. If you like the more atmospheric output of The Bug, you'll find a home here. Reminds me of certain tracks off of Pressure (high praise) and the 'Angels' side of Angels & Devils.
- Beautiful vinyl, beautiful unsettling listening. Subliminal grinding and other industrial type noises put to a beat, plus the ether-like, disembodied vocals of Dis Fig floating on top of it all. For other music group references, this is solidly in Ike Yard territory. I do have one issue, and have been wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. I received two discs with sides C & D, rather than two discs with sides A,B,C,D. Anyone else with this problem?
- Is this the double pack?
10 more words man, why 10?