|Smile On My Face
- Design –
- Synth –
- Synth, Lead Vocals –
- Synth, Vocals –
- Synth, Vocals, Booking –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): LB-85-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): LB-85-B
- I have a very unique copy of this due to my big sister dating one of the guys back when this was pressed. It was given to me by him.
Front sleeve signed by all four band members. The record labels come as separate stickers in the sleeve and are not attached to the record. White labels with handwritten number 1 on one side and the letter A on the other.
- Edited 4 years agoEvery night from nine to ten, I'm on the phone again and again..
Operator, call me later, sweet sweet operator.
Call me later!
I heard Helen play this on CJSW last year and spent months with it reverberating in my brain until she played it again last week and I wrote it down this time. Thank you sweet operator of The Future Language.
Anyone else besides me & the buyer notice the signed copy of this for sale here in the last month was from a noted compilations/re-issue label owner?
/hopeful for affordable reissue soon
- Really want to own this 7 inch, can't just keep listening this on youtube
- reminds me of Funkytown by Lipps, Inc.
- Collectable Sevens by pablodiscobar
- Masterpieces of synth-pop and new wave by hysteric
- ► Exotic Cover/Back-Cover Art ◄ by CayoRomero
- ► Power Synth-pop by CayoRomero
- ► Rare Synth-pop ◄ by CayoRomero
- ► When the B-Side is better then the A-Side ◄ by CayoRomero
- Boom Clap Music by FuttleRecords
- Minimal Synth Releases from the 1980's by limulysis
- Best 80s Synth Pop songs by renegadeviking
- Must by superbenito
- Flexi-Pop by FireworksonTV
- ► Power Minimal by CayoRomero
- ► Minimal/Darkwave/Coldwave/Experimental/Industrial/EBM ◄ by CayoRomero
- Lips on Cover by ksdfjsldfj