|A3||And When I Die||2:37|
|A6||Hands Off The Man||2:25|
|B1||Wedding Bell Blues||2:46|
|B2||Buy And Sell||3:34|
|B3||He's A Runner||3:37|
|B5||I Never Meant To Hurt You||2:49|
|B6||California Shoe-Shine Boys||2:43|
- Arranged By, Conductor –
- Artwork [Design] –
- Engineer –
- Liner Notes –
- Photography By –
- Producer –
- Producer [Assistant] –
- Supervised By [Production] –
- Written-By, Vocals, Piano –
Rear liner for the 1967 original is generic for both mono and stereo issues, listing "FT/FTS-3020" in both cases. The stereo release, however, applies only the FTS prefix on the label and front slick.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side1): FTS 3020 SIDE1 MGS 780
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2): FTS 3020 SIDE2 MGS 781
|More Than A New Discovery (LP, Album, Mono)||Verve Folkways||FT 3020||Canada||1967|
|More Than A New Discovery (LP, Album, Stereo)||Verve Forecast||FTS 3020||Canada||1967|
|More Than A New Discovery (LP, Album, Mono, MGM Pressing)||Verve Folkways, Verve Folkways, Verve Folkways||FT 3020, FT-3020, FT3020||US||1967|
|More Than A New Discovery (LP, Album, Promo, Mono)||Verve Folkways||FT 3020||US||1967|
|More Than A New Discovery (LP, Album, Mono, Waddell)||Verve Folkways||FT 3020||US||1967|
- Edited 2 years agoThis album was also released on 3 ¾ IPS Verve reel to reel, catalog number VVX 3020. The reel goes by the original 'More Than a New Discovery' title.
- Ms.Nyro did not play piano on the album.The musician was STAN FREE the producer (Milt Okum) was not sold on her playing.
This is a quote from the book "SOUL PICNIC" by Michele Kory.
- Laura. What a talent.