|B1||You N Me|
|B3||Forever (Locked Groove)|
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Photography By [Fotos Von] – ,
Recycled self made sleeves for the first 300 records.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): GIGL01 A FSTD+M A1 i believe B1 you n me B2 make LOVE B3 FOREVER
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): GIGL01 B FSTD+M
- the only one i did not sell from this label. nice record.
- Anyone know if the represses will be available at other webshops besides Giegling's own?
- Now up on their website! Mothercave repress, Kettenkarussell new&repress, Traumprinz 02&06 repress, various Staub represses, Mind Over Matter repress, Edward repress, Reiling repress...be quick!
- Edited 5 years agoSo this is where it all started.
Lush minimal, intimate club music and Giegling's first release, yeah... The music itself does not deserve those high prices IMO (yet), but with the whole magical aura around this label I'd say it will slowly become a collector's hunting target.
Btw - the limited recycled cover is plain light-brown, similar color to Dwig's From Here To There cover with info stamps on both sides. The vinyl is not thick, feels around 120-140g.
- You n me.. reminds me berlin mid 000s dirty dirty. ricardo Villalobos playing at 6 am snorting mass lines of ketamine good times.. what a track.. thanks konstantin
- techno - house - deep house - electro by synaesth
- Vinyl: Locked Groove by soulchap
- Need one day by Ratanakiri
- Loops? by ursa
- 2009 by detroitlotus
- Techno by detroitlotus
- last step by b_Z
- in stock by b_Z
- new arrivals early-June 2017 by transition
- sure shots by delti
- new arrivals mid January 2013 by transition