|C1||We Are The Music Makers||7:42|
|C2||Schottkey 7th Path||5:07|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer, Written-By –
This Vinyl repress uses the 2013 remasters made from the original DAT tapes cut by Matt Colton presented in the original artwork
- Barcode (scanned): 5055274703046
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): AMBLP 3922 A3 = MATT @ METROPOLIS = 0682116-A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): AMBLP 3922 B3 0682116-B-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): AMBLP 3922 C3 = MATT @ METROPOLIS = 0682116-C-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): AMBLP 3922 D3 0682116-D-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side A etched): AMBLP 3922 A3 = MATT @ METROPOLIS = 0682116-A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side B etched): AMBLP 3922 B3 0682116-B-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side C etched): AMBLP 3922 C3 = MATT @ METROPOLIS = 0682154-C-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side D etched): AMB 3922 D3 0682154-D-3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side A etched): AMBLP 3922 A3 = MATT @ METROPOLIS = 1 0682116-A-3 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side B etched): AMBLP 3922 B3 1 0682116-B-3 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side C etched): AMBLP 3922 C3 = MATT @ METROPOLIS 1 0682154-C-3 x̅
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, Side D etched): AMB 3922 D3 1 0682154-D-3 2
|Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (2×LP, Album)||Apollo||AMB LP 3922||Belgium||1992|
|Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (Cassette, Album)||R & S Records, R & S Records||AMB 3922 MC, AMB 3922MC||Belgium||1992|
|Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (CD, Album)||Apollo, Apollo||AMB 3922 CD, AMB3922CD||Belgium||1992|
|Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (2×LP, Album, White Label)||Apollo||AMB LP 3922||Belgium||1992|
|Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (CD, Album, Reissue)||Apollo, Apollo||AMB 3922 CD, AMB 3922CD||Belgium||1992|
- just bought a copy from bleep and it sounds good, much better than my tape copy years ago :) a timeless album. try different pitch settings - it is great fun.
- Edited 2 months agoWhat was the original pressing made from ? I would have assumed it was a Digital sourced dumped / remastered from the supposed 'cassette' tape sources to DAT originally?? .. which some of that appears to be mythos as if you check out the frequency response of some of these tracks..they go beyond a cassette tape ability. To be clear though.. I haven't had a chance to check out the whole album with digital tools (sonograph) from vinyl source....some of the tracks do sound 'murky' like a cassette. If anyone has a llnk about those details I would appreciate it. My ultimate question is..why would something that was perfect when released in late '92..need to be 'remastered'..?? possibly a redundant inquiry but it's an honest one.
- At first i panicked abit the paper sleeves leave both records covered in abrasions however after a clean in the Degritter it plays back far better than it looks, centered and quietly bar a little noise on side 4. Im happy with my copy but wish they would have used poly liners and charged an extra quid
- Excellently quiet pressing. The inaudible dialogue on side A is almost audible! :P
- Absolutely stellar pressing. Super rich and dynamic sound throughout, never once faltering. This is especially important for an album like this, which prides itself on the atmosphere of the sounds it provides. A must-buy
- Sounds great! a real sonic experience. lay back, dim the lights, and enjoy the ride.
- This is my favorite project by Richard and the sound and quality of this pressing are stellar. Highly recommend this if your looking for your own copy of this classic.
- Excellent pressing and sound quality. I’m glad I held back and waited for a time like this. It’s an album you just have to experience listening to it on vinyl.
- Wonderful pressing my old one from 20 years ago sounds dull by comparison, this remaster is what this music deserves. Really brings out the sense of ambience and space as well as lots of little details that were previously hidden. First rate.
- Looking for the original cover. I got the original records AMB LP 3922 alone, and now I would like the cover.
Does anyone has one to sell or know where i can find it ?
- new arrivals early December 2022 by transition
- MOST WANTED by DrToilet
- Twenty Dollar Treats by jamiii
- Nuevos / Sellados by AreaSurOut
- priority wantlist by Abespada
- Vinyl Wantlist by Cstallings
- My favourite Albums/EPs/Mixtapes (My most wanted records/physical copies) 1-100 are in order by Dr.Record
- LP Collection by lkrola
- wall hangers by KingRyall
- Gifts for Jack by ZeldaMarkovitc
- new arrivals early-May 2022 by transition
- new arrivals mid-April 2022 by transition
- If you happen to be looking for a gift for me... by Pgriffiths1