- Art Direction –
- Executive-Producer – ,
- Mastered By, Edited By –
- Presenter –
- Producer, Arranged By –
Art Direction: Stuart Patterson, Colorola, Barcelona
- Barcode: 804223102561
- It doesn't get any better than this from Trentemøller! Deep Tech driver!
- Just throwing this out there, but does anybody know why this release doesn't have the nude art like all of the other Naked Music Recordings releases? I always just found that a little bit odd.
- Was very excited to receive this latest purchase especially as advertised NM. The vinyl appears to have ‘crackles’ throughout main sections and on b-side. When listening to MP3 it’s the same, does anyone have any info on the master production, I’m now assuming this is intentional?
- Edited 4 years agoThis record and "The Last Resort" album are the best Trentemoller projects ever created in my opinion. This release is sunny day house music and is completely out of place amongst the rest of his well produced darkness. From what I understand he hasn't made anything on this vibe since. I'll also give honorable-mention shout out to his elegant track "The Forest" which appears on the Beta Boy release. If you're playing this record in a set, go:
Loco Dice - Menina Brasilera into
Trentemoller - Le Champagne into
Steve Bug - Summer Nights into
Loco Dice - El Gallo Negro.
Sshh don't tell anyone ;0)
- Best Trentemoller ever ? Guys, please check his other records, this release is pretty average.
- Edited 4 years agoIn my opinion, the BEST thing on the Naked Music label. I believe they agree, as they didn't even attempt to do any remixes/reworkings on this one. That says a lot.
In addition, having explored Trentemoller's catalog AFTER this release, I have to say he lost me. Too experimental/avant garde for me.
Why oh why did he not continue in the style of these two masterpieces? Had he done that, nobody could have touched him.
- If anyone knows of more trentemoller records like this please let me know what they are.I wish he made more music like this
- I concur. This record is dope. Amazing quality. The programming is tight. Still awesome 10 years later in an era where most house music now sounds pretty dated.
- The best of Trentemoller ever!
- le champagne, very metro areaish!!
- record.otd by bekozlove
- dancefloor series by djtreehugger
- Electronic Dance music 1987-2004 by ADN99
- "10" records for the lonely Island. . . by Mr.Zurkon
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- M.A.M.P Ep. 66: Trentemoller’s Greatest Works (The Last Resort, Les Djinns, The Forest & More) by Mark_Anthony
- Nu Disco by freewave
- Elektro by Cs_Platten
- (141018) Zyron Live on ISFM by Zyron
- (130824) Zyron Live on ISFM by Zyron
- (130126) Zyron Live on ISFM by Zyron
- All-Time Favourite Tracks by Magnetonium