|B1||Six In A Row||6:57|
|B2||From A Distance||7:00|
- Artwork –
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer –
- Barcode (String): 827170291362
- Barcode (Text): 8 27170 29136 2
|Silent State (3×File, MP3, 320 kbps)||Smallville Records||SMALLVILLE 12||Germany||2009|
|Silent State (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo, White Label)||Smallville Records||SMALLVILLE 12||Germany||2009|
|Silent State (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Repress)||Smallville Records||SMALLVILLE 12||Germany||2013|
|Silent State (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Repress)||Smallville Records||SMALLVILLE 12||Germany||2022|
- Great damn record, six in a row is hard hitting an smooth at the same time , Can't go wrong buying this 👍
- Edited 5 years ago2018 - Almost 10 years since this was released, and it still hasn't left my record bag!
- 'From A Distance' is truly one of the finest dub house tracks ever produced.
- All three tracks are great, but Silent State is next level. One of the best records on Smallville that I have heard. It really stands out from the bunch.
- This is such a wonderful EP. All three tracks are killer but Silent State is next level. Both works as a tool and a stand alone track that never bores. Essential!
- Edited 12 years agoSTL seems nowadays to be one of the most worthy inheritors of the Maurizio legacy. His depth of sound and consensus of all the details and layers of his music make him not only comparable to the likes of basic channel but also a true descendant taking the sound deeper and further. this is the future of the dub-techno sound. all i can say is "thank you" for all the people involved in putting out a future classic release.
- Tracks from Groove Charts Top 50 by HaerterBSC
- M.A.M.P Ep. 129: Smallville’s Sleepy Multitude Of Sounds (Move D, Jeroen Search, Jacques Bon & More) by Mark_Anthony
- DJ Sell by DocMathilda
- Myytävät / For sale by pottu
- Evgenii Thm by tahoma
- Wantlist by HHIMBA
- Elektro by Cs_Platten
- new arrivals late October 2013 by transition
- new arrivals late August 2012 by transition
- Claude's Magic Techno Journey by ckhclassics
- more new arrivals late July 2011 by transition
- more new arrivals mid June 2011 by transition