|A1||Wind It Up|
|A2||The Sweet Escape|
|A3||Orange County Girl|
|A5||Now That You Got It|
|A6||4 In The Morning|
|B4||Don't Get It Twisted|
|B5||U Started It|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Barcode (Scanned): 602507486891
- Barcode (Text): 6 02507 48689 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): B0032643-01-A RE1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): B0032643-01-B IS
|The Sweet Escape (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||B0008263-02, B0008121-02||US||2006|
|The Sweet Escape (CD, Album, DVD, NTSC)||Interscope Records||B0008261-00||US||2006|
|The Sweet Escape (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||B0008099-02||US||2006|
|The Sweet Escape (CD, Album, Enhanced, Special Edition, Explicit)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records, Interscope Records||00602517173903, 0602517173903, 1717390||Europe||2006|
|The Sweet Escape (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||00602517173897, 0602517173897||Ukraine||2006|
- Pegaram o CD e prensaram sem nenhuma remasterização decente. Um som muito morno. A embalagem é perfeita!
- Sound is good, but vinyl is not actually 'metallic gold' as stated. Its a flat crayon like color gold. Also, there is a brown mark on the side of mine where it pressed. not totally thrilled with this press, but the sound is actually pretty good!
- I thought it sounded fair good, perhaps they had to cut it a bit cooler because the put so many songs on one disc rather than make it a double album. Their is always some compromise on most releases unless you pay for the very best.
- Edited 2 years agoSo happy to own this on vinyl although the record itself is really warped. Sounds fine, nothing spectacular but little to no surface noise which is good.
- Sounds pretty clean on my setup. Barely any surface noise. Definitely not mastered for vinyl and sounds rather flat but at least it's quiet.
- Edited 2 years agoFinally I have a copy of 4 in the morning on vinyl, however I just noticed that my copy is warped.
- My copy has terrible surface noise, louder than a picture disc. I tried to clean it with a brush with no success... also, it’s kinda warped even though UO double boxed this to ship it to me.
At this point we’re just being played with, UM is just pumping these pop albums with no thought on the consumer whatsoever.
- Finally got my copy, and I agree it sounds good, but not mastered for vinyl. The positive, it is a flat, quiet pressing! Very clear sound with no background noise. The packaging is good, and the gold record is nice. Glad UO gave this it's first vinyl release. It sounds good! I like this record, but let's be honest- does Gwen Stefani really have a voice that needs a vinyl remaster? No. Enjoy it for what it is, a good record that sounds good on this release!
- I don’t notice any horrible issues with the sound quality, other than it obviously wasn’t mastered for vinyl. It’s still better than not having the option I guess.
As for shipping, my copy was fine! Double boxed even, with tons and tons of bubble wrap!
Good job Urban Outfitters
- Beautiful packaging, looks stunning on vinyl. I am happy they did it, but kinda sad it is on a single LP. The record is far from being metallic gold, its just a mustard color. I live in Brazil and ordered directly from UO the day they announced it. My item got delayed 5 times by one month, people in US were already getting their and mine was being pushed further. Canceled it and found someone in Brazil selling it.