|A2||Hitting The Jug|
|A3||Willow Weep For Me|
|B1||On Green Dolphin Street|
Written-By – ,
|B3||My Cherie Amour|
Written-By – , ,
- Distributed By – Ovation Records
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Ovation Records, Inc.
- Published By – Charling Music
- Published By – Savoy Music
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Hargrove
- Published By – Feist
- Published By – Ecaroh Music
- Published By – Jobete
- Published By – Tagger
- Designed At – Ray Lawrence, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Gotta Groove Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Well Made Music
- Mastered At – Sonic Vision Mastering
- Artwork [Cover], Photography By –
- Bass – , (tracks: A1, B4)
- Congas –
- Design [Cover] –
- Drums –
- Lacquer Cut By – ,
- Piano, Producer, Engineer [Recording], Arranged By –
- Reissue Producer – ,
This is the standard black vinyl edition.
- Barcode: 848064012214
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): RGM-1018-A WELL MADE MUSIC dP #2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): RGM-1018-B WELL MADE MUSIC dP #2
|New Direction (LP, Album, Stereo)||Black Jazz Records||BJ/1||US||1971|
|New Direction (LP, Album, Promo)||Black Jazz Records||OPL-2001||Japan||1972|
|New Direction (LP, Album, Repress, Stereo)||Black Jazz Records||OPL-2001||Japan||1972|
|New Direction (LP, Album)||Black Jazz Records, Acción||AC 20.013||Spain||1973|
|New Direction (LP, Album)||Black Jazz Records||BJ/1||Brazil||1974|
Great tunes and performances, but the recording and possibly the mastering is not quite up to the rest of the Black Jazz remaster standards - too much Van Gelder style "dual mono" with the drums hard panned to the left with a too-quiet bass in the right channel, and an overall tinny and thin sound to the album. As it is, this version feels like it is not quite living up to the music's potential.