|A2||Flip N' Fuck|
|A3||Go With The Flow|
|B1||Sober And Sad|
|C2||Fuck Yr Obvious Words|
|D1||I'm Yr Egomaniac|
|D2||(In The Grips Of The Light)|
- Arranged By –
- Bass –
- Drums –
- Guitar, Theremin –
- Mastered By – ,
- Painting [Tank Behind The Wheel / ‘Fuc’] –
- Producer –
- Recorded By – ,
- Turntables [Tables], Other [Tascam] –
- Vocals [Mic] –
- Written-By – (tracks: B2), (tracks: B2), (tracks: A1 to B1, C1 to D2)
16 tracks recorded onto 2" quantegygrandmaster-platinum tape at Presto Recording Studio, Lincoln, Nebraska, by Mike & AJ Mogis from July 15th through July 21st of 2001.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): LP34-A LET THE 7472.1(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): LP-34-B FUCK 7472.2(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): LP34-C FRIGHT 7472.3(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): LP34-D SHINE!!! 7472.4(2).
- "You never knew that person to begin with, you just happened to be in the background when the picture was taken."
I'd dare say this is the true magnum opus of Racebannon. There's hints of genius on the debut, specifically "Yr Test Scores Speak For Themselves", and Satan's Kickin' Yr Dick In isn't half-bad either... but this is all over the place. It still has a bit of that skramz sensibility but it really just gets nuts in various spots. Like the outro to Fox Boogie and specifically the huge track "I'm Yr Egomaniac".
If you want some off-the-wall level-plane related material this is it. Later Racebannon isn't too bad, but this is sort of that balance between them being hardcore, skramz, noisey, and even some hard rock. Later stuff really just drifts into hard rock.