|A1||Call To Arms|
|A2||Brace For Impact (Live A Little)|
|A6||Welcome To Earth (Pollywog)|
|B2||Keep It Between The Lines|
|B3||You Can Have The Crown|
Written-By – ,
- Banjo, Vocals –
- Bass –
- Executive-Producer –
- Fiddle, Vocals –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mandolin, Vocals –
- Mastered By –
- Percussion, Vocals –
- Producer –
- Recorded By, Engineer –
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Vocals – ,
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar –
- Written-By – (tracks: A1 to B5)
Indie retail exclusive. Packaged in a glow-in-the-dark jacket.
- Barcode (Scanned): 787790344254
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): TT44353LP A Trutone Mastering NY Carl 12-20
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): TT44353LP B Re-1 #2 Trutone Mastering NY Carl 12-20
|Cuttin Grass - Vol. 2 (The Cowboy Arms Sessions) (File, FLAC, Album)||Not On Label (Sturgill Simpson Self-released)||none||US||2020|
|Cuttin' Grass - Vol. 2 (The Cowboy Arms Sessions) (LP, Album, Stereo)||High Top Mountain Records||44353LP||US||2021|
|Cuttin Grass - Vol. 2 (The Cowboy Arms Sessions) (CD, Album)||High Top Mountain Records, Thirty Tigers||44155CD||USA & Canada||2021|
|Cuttin Grass - Vol. 2 (The Cowboy Arms Sessions) (CD, Album)||High Top Mountain Records, Thirty Tigers||44155CD||Europe||2021|
|Cuttin' Grass - Vol. 2 (The Cowboy Arms Sessions) (LP, Album, Club Edition, Limited Edition, Numbered, Transparent Blue and Black Swirl)||High Top Mountain Records, Thirty Tigers||40652VMP||USA & Canada||2021|
- 10 comments about this album and none about the music contained ... why are you buying this music if you aren't interested in the content?
It's a fantastic country music album and yet none of you mention this ... Why?
- My copy is not great, but, unfortunately, I've seen worse. The background does not have constant noise, but there are plenty of pops/clicks/crackle throughout, even after cleaning. 2M Bronze. These are mostly hidden during the songs, but do make an appearance every now and then. The record and cover look really cool. I'm not sure I would say to avoid this, especially since it is so cheap, but realize you aren't getting an audiophile pressing.
- Ouch. This is not a good pressing. Even after a thorough cleaning, it has background noise throughout, and the sound quality is poor. I wish I could like this more, but it is a muddy sounding mess.
- Random question, but that is Sturgill on the cover right? The short hair is throwing me off.
- My first copy had defects that could be heard in playback through the last 3 tracks on side 2.
I returned it and got a perfect beautiful sounding copy. Excellent pressing overall for the new copy.
- Gorgeous pressing, but honestly my copy is pretty noisy, even after cleaning
- EDIT: After playing the A side I noticed an extreme amount of gunk had collected on the stylus. I cleaned it and played B side and noticed some improvement but still got some fuzzy collection. I then decided to to a deep clean on both sides. This has made a HUGE improvement. This record came EXTREMELY dirty. I shouldn’t have rushed the initial cleaning, it’s now fairly quiet and crystal clear. Back up to 5* for me.
Very disappointing, this is easily the worst sounding record I have in my collection, including original well used pressings from the 70’s. After a wet cleaning with LADS it crackles and snaps throughout. Vocals are super muted and buzzy. About the only thing that sounds decent is the bass. Orto Blue 2M. I’m only giving it 3 stars because I love the music.
- My copy is very quiet, plays through perfectly fine with an Ortofon Blue. Great album!
- Received the blue/white version, skips on a very large white colored area and also a coupe other areas. Glow in the dark cover not glowing well. Overall good sound, but missed some of the marks.
- My copy is OK, better than my yellow and green Vol 1. Side A has some noise only out of the right channel, all throughout the side. Side B does not have this, but has more surface noise overall. Debating requesting a replacement, but I hate doing that to these local shops. Just a shame that an album such as this, with great sound, mix, and master, suffers from a subpar pressing.