|A2||Visions Of Love|
|A3||Black And Brown|
|B1||Day By Day|
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 56833
- Barcode (Text on sticker): 4 062548 020519
- Barcode (Sticker, Scanned): 4062548020519
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): JID 006-A -56833-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): JID 006-B -56833-
|Jazz Is Dead 6 (8×File, WAV, Album, 1411 kbs)||Jazz Is Dead||JID006LP||US||2021|
|Jazz Is Dead 6 (CD, Album)||Jazz Is Dead||none||US||2021|
|Jazz Is Dead 6 (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Stereo, Red)||Jazz Is Dead||JID006||US||2021|
|Jazz Is Dead 6 (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Test Pressing, White Label)||Jazz Is Dead||JID006LP||US||2021|
|Jazz Is Dead 6 (CD, Album)||Jazz Is Dead||JIDCDJ006||Japan||2021|
- Mine is quiet and sound amazing! so far I have #6,#9 and waiting for #1 - I will probable own all of them in the near future.
- Quite disappointing. Bartz plays well and inspired, as always, but several of the tracks don't seem to go anywhere. There are many superior albums with Bartz. The recording sounds compressed and lacks treble. Bartz' saxophone is muffled and in the background. Like mp3, really. The pressing quality is mediocre, noisy. I cannot imagine to buy other albums from this series.
- My copy has the red vinyl ltd edition cover (but no ltd edition red vinyl hype sticker) and black vinyl inside . Anyone else have this variation?