BunnDebrettQuintet – BunnDebrettQuintet
|Label:||BDQ Records – BDQ001|
2 x Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition, Stereo
|Style:||Soul-Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Jazz-Funk|
|A1||94 to Acton Green||6:18|
|A2||Just Another Sunday||5:47|
|C2||Spirits Down Below||7:50|
|D2||Long Road Strange Woman||6:15|
- Copyright © – BDQ Records
- Mastered At – The Carvery
- Lacquer Cut At – The Carvery
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – John deBrett
- Backing Vocals – Sarah Ludlow
- Baritone Saxophone – Tamar Osborn (tracks: C1)
- Bass – Neil Corcoran
- Drums – Crispin Taylor
- Drums, Percussion – Stephen Bunn
- Electric Guitar – Matt Deighton (tracks: D3)
- Flute – Nathan Haines
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Frank Merritt
- Producer – deBrett*, Bunn*
- Saxophone, Clarinet – Alan Barnes
- Trumpet – Dan Shafran
- Vibraphone – Roger Beaujolais
- Voice [Spoken Word] – Tenesha The Wordsmith
Limited edition on 300 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0615666 919209
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): BDQ001-A The Carvery
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): BDQ001-B The Carvery
- Matrix / Runout (Label C): BDQ001-C The Carvery
- Matrix / Runout (Label D): BDQ001-D The Carvery
- Edited one year agoThere is a super limited repress of 150 copies now available to pre order on Bandcamp delivery imminent be quick £27.99 https://bunndebrettquintet.bandcamp.com/
These are rapidly selling don't hang about you snooze you lose. B
- The person who gave this one star must have broken ears.
- Great music and really nice pressing too. Loud and clear and no background noise. Beautiful tracks from start to finish.
- If you like this and haven't heard With Love From Glasgow by Rebecca Vasmant it's stunning check that out to, British Jazz is on fire 🔥 as of late wow
- Yep. This is damn good. Jazz record of the year.
- Edited one year agoAbsolutely stunning album sublime, get this while you can because it's in very limited supplies, and you might regret not picking it up its seriously amazing 10/10
- Wow! This is the best modern production and pressing I’ve heard in as long as I can remember. Sounds like a lot of care went into making this, and it really makes such a difference. Thank you BDQ and hoping for some live shows soon!
- Outstanding - get this while you can, don't be a dope
- Very cool album. Slo-mo jazz at its best. Dreamy, meditative, laid back groove, gently flowing, taking you on a ride that you want to repeat again, and again, and again...Kick back, close your eyes and enjoy.
Good pressing too.
- I have listened to the test pressings of this record and it sounds amazing due end June 2021.