|1||Straw To Gold|
|2||Out Of This World|
|3||The Saw And The Tree|
|5||Rear View Mirror|
|6||Only A Dream|
|7||Fall From Grace|
|13||More Fool Me|
- Drums – (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Assistant] –
- Engineer, Mixed By –
- Guitar, Banjo, Vocals –
- Harmony Vocals – (tracks: 12)
- Mastered By –
- Piano, Organ, Electric Piano, Tambourine, Synthesizer [Nord Bass] –
- Producer – ,
- Saw – (tracks: 3)
- Violin –
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Tambourine, Bass Drum, Drums [Hand-drum] –
- Written-By –
All recordings ℗ 2006 Tim Finn. Artwork © 2006 Tim Finn. Manufactured and marketed in Australia by EMI Music Australia Pty Limited under exclusive licence.
- Barcode: 5099926530321
- Barcode (Text): 5 099926 530321
- Matrix / Runout: REGENCY MEDIA 115682.1 2653032 P56650
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN96
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6Z07
- Edited 2 years agoTim’s finest album. That includes Split Enz and Crowded House.
A personal insight that aligns well (but different) to his White Cloud show.
Other reviews will highlight the value of the honest / straight forward production, but don’t lose sight of the quality songwriting and singing.
There is little in the way of ‘pop’ here. It is honest as it gets. A must have for Split Enz / Crowded House and Tim Finn enthusiasts.
It would be great to see this on vinyl as an RSD title.