|A1||Cowboys From Hell||4:06|
|A2||Primal Concrete Sledge||2:13|
|B2||Clash With Reality||5:15|
|B4||Message In Blood||5:09|
|B6||The Art Of Shredding||4:16|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright © – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Power Metal Music
- Published By – Cota Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Pantego Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Manufactured For – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Made By – MPO
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – MPO
- Arranged By [All Songs Arranged By] –
- Bass –
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] –
- Drums –
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] –
- Engineer [Engineered By] –
- Guitar –
- Management –
- Management [For] –
- Mixed By – ,
- Producer [Produced By] –
- Vocals –
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] –
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227890988
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): (etched)MPO RFI-91372-A G1 [SYMBOL] (stamped) MASTERED BY CAPITOL MPO[logo] 20194806
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): (etched)MPO RFI-91372-B G1 [SYMBOL] (stamped) MASTERED BY CAPITOL MPO[logo] 20194897
|Cowboys From Hell (CD, Album)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||7 91372-2, 91372-2||US||1990|
|Cowboys From Hell (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||7567-91372-1||Europe||1990|
|Cowboys From Hell (CD, Album, Club Edition)||ATCO Records||A2 91372||US||1990|
|Cowboys From Hell (CD, Album)||ATCO Records||7567-91372-2||Europe||1990|
|Cowboys From Hell (Cassette, Album, Chromium Dioxide)||ATCO Records||7 91372-4||US||1990|
- Sounds pretty killer ans heavy on my system, supee stoked about this group of colored represses.
- It's ok, but I'm disappointed there wasn't a lyric sheet or liner notes included.
- Nothing wrong with this reissue at all to me! Sounds amazing! I think this is even better than the double LP version. That one has loads of issues from what I can tell. And if you want an original in good condition you are looking at around at least 100 bucks.
- Was concerned after reading these comments as I had bought all of them as soon as I saw them. My copy is very quiet and sounds very good. I have owned one other version which sounded terrible on disk 2 side C so I returned it. Right now I have no comparison except maybe CD. I will compare those and see if I notice any difference.
- Not as good as the 2010 Rhino reissue, but still OK. Not as good as Vulgar display of power or Far beyond Driven, but still listenable. Go for the rhino version for superior sound.
- Mine was flat. It sounds really good but I did notice I have to crank the volume a bit. It seems a little low compared to the Far Beyond Driven release. I wish they did translucent colors. The white is kind of bland on the two I picked up. Still happy with them.
- It sounds like a digital transfer to vinyl. Not terrible, but I’m not sure this album ever had a very strong bass response, but it when turned up, sounds pretty even. Low surface noise, warped vinyl like others mentioned, but doesn’t show up in the overall sound at all. For $25 I just wished they threw in a lyric sheet, but I’m glad they at least included a simple black paper outer, poly-lined sleeve. Very generic presentation, unlike Vulgar, which is a gatefold and has a picture sleeve. I’m not disappointed very much, just one or two minor tweaks and I would be 5-star satisfied. This album is mixed like the Parlophone Maiden remasters, not terrible, but for metal, a little thinner than expected. Just turn it up!
- No low end at all on this pressing, I just put on Vulgar display and its night and day
- Hey all, nobody else on here seems to be having this problem; but both my copy and my friend's had fairly badly warped discs. Not totally unplayable, but annoying and not good for the needle. Just my experience as a heads up.
- Edited one year agoYeah I just saw this and “the great southern trendkill” at the local record store the other day (so bummed they didn’t have “vulgar display of power” or “far beyond driven”) but damn this sounds really damn good! I always clean my records before using them and surprisingly there’s no background noise or compression even though they crammed this many songs on one record. It’s nice to be able to play these and have them sound great without having to change discs when there’s 2 records as opposed to one. Only gripe is that it doesn’t include a lyric sheet. If you love these albums I recommend getting them.