|A1||There Is No End||0:19|
|A4||One Inna Million|
|B3||Gang On Holiday (Em I Go We?)|
|C3||Hurt Your Soul|
Featuring – ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
Issued in a gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves. Includes a download code card.
- Barcode (Scanned): 602507345471
- Barcode (Text): 6 02507 34547 1
- Rights Society: SCPP
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Label Code: LC00699
- Other (Cat # LP1): 3559068
- Other (Cat # LP2): 3559069
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched & stamped): 00602507345471 A MPZ-TR 219022M1 884805
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched & stamped): 00602507345471 B MPZ-TR 219022M2 884801
- Matrix / Runout (C side runout, etched & stamped): 00602507345471 C MPZ-TR 884796 219027M1
- Matrix / Runout (D side runout, etched & stamped): 00602507345471 D MPZ-TR 219027M2 884792
|There Is No End (2×12", 45 RPM, Limited Edition, Test Pressing)||UMG||0602435590664||Europe||2020|
|There Is No End (2×12", 45 RPM, Album, Limited Edition, Collectors Edition)||Blue Note, Universal Music France||3541180, 00602435411804||2021|
|There Is No End (CD, Album)||Blue Note, Universal Music France||0734546||2021|
|There Is No End (2×12", 45 RPM, Album, Limited Edition, Special Edition, Box Set, )||Blue Note||3541180||2021|
|There Is No End (2×12", 45 RPM, Limited Edition, Test Pressing)||Blue Note||00602435590714||Europe||2021|
- Edited one year agoDownload is 24/96 WAV files. Unfortunately, while clearly a stunning recording, my pressing is marred by atrocious surface noise on three of the four sides. Side B also had paper(?) adhered to the record which came off but sadly there is surface noise there too. The noise ranges from super annoying to unlistenable, and seems curiously isolated to individual tracks - what doesn't have flaws sounds fantastic...which probably makes it more disappointing.
I do have high hopes IF I am able to coax a replacement out of the retailer as I have two other recent Tony Allen LPs and they both sound gorgeous.
- I think there are different versions of the Skepta vocals in the cosmosis between what is on Itunes/youtube and the vinyl edition release...
Not sure how this should be annotated in the releases section, but the words are definitely different.
- Received this morning, direct from Blue Note Records. What an album! If you were looking for Fela Kuti'ish sound or a jazz record, get something else from the great Tony Allen's extensive catalog. This is straight hip hop, with the grooviest, funkiest, best sounding percussion imaginable. I'm not familiar with most of the guest artist/rappers here, but who cares. There's not a bad song to be found and the vinyl is rich with a wide soundstage. Packaging is beautiful, with cool and colorful artwork throughout, including the inner sleeves. I almost went for the "collectors edition" cover(monochrome with the art arranged differently), but glad I didn't. Note: When first pulling the discs from the inners, there was quite a bit of static, but a quick cleaning and all good. Vinyl is heavy and flat. I was able to slip some MoFi inners into the included ones with no problem and static eliminated. Also, though not advertised, a digital download card was included. I'll be burning a cd for the car today and hope it doesn't blow my speakers out.
- hi, i can't find how to do it, someone can add the CD version please. Thanks a lot.