|A1||White Boys And Heroes|
|A3||A Dream Of Siam|
|A4||Music For Chameleons|
|B1||This Is My House|
|B3||The 1930's Rust|
|B4||We Take Mystery To Bed|
- Bass [Fretless Bass], Guitar – Pino Palladino
- Drums – Chris Slade
- Engineer [Assistant] – Sean Lynch
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Nick Smith (4)
- Keyboards – Roger Mason
- Music By, Lyrics By – Gary Numan
- Percussion – Chris Slade, John Webb
- Photography By – Geoff Howes
- Producer [Produced By] – Gary Numan
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Gary Numan
- Written-By – G. Webb*
Recorded at Rock City Studios, Shepperton, Middlesex, England.
Beggars Banquet had custom labels produced for the album Dance, But, it didn't sell as well as expected.
Beggars were stuck with an abundance of these labels unused. So, to cut their losses, they used the excess for I, Assassin.
Once they were exhausted, a small batch were printed with 'Dance' omitted.
© 1982 A Beggars Banquet recording.
Distributed by WEA Records Ltd. W [logo] A Warner Communications Co.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): BEGA 40 A2 ƱTOPIA F|2 7-M W-11
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): BEGA 40 B2 ƱTOPIA F3 7-M W-2
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|BEG 58723||Gary Numan||I, Assassin (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BEG 58723||Netherlands||1982||Sell This Version|
|BEG 58723, BEG K 58723||Gary Numan||I, Assassin (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Beggars Banquet||BEG 58723, BEG K 58723||Germany||1982||Sell This Version|
|K 58723||Gary Numan||I, Assassin (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet, WEA||K 58723||Portugal||1982||Sell This Version|
|58723||Gary Numan||I, Assassin (LP, Album)||WEA Records (Greece)||58723||Greece||1982||Sell This Version|
|P-11287||Gary Numan||I, Assassin (LP, Album, Promo)||Atlantic, Beggars Banquet||P-11287||Japan||1982||Sell This Version|