|A1||World Turns Round||5:43|
|A2||Beat That Perculator||5:12|
Pressing plant uncredited, identified with matrix numbers.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MZE 1429/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MZE 1430/A
|Acid Planet 6 (LP, Album, White Label)||Acid Planet||ACIDPLANET 06||Netherlands||1994|
|Acid Planet 6 (LP, Album, White Label)||Acid Planet||ACIDPLANET 06||Netherlands||Unknown|
|Acid Planet 6 (9×File, WAV, Reissue)||Acid Planet||ACID PLANET 6||Netherlands||Unknown|
|Acid Planet 6 (9×File, MP3, Reissue, 320 kbps)||Acid Planet||ACID PLANET 6||Netherlands||Unknown|
|Acid Planet 6 (9×File, MP3, Reissue, 192 kbps)||Acid Planet||ACID PLANET 6||Netherlands||Unknown|
- I've gota white label copy in pretty good condition, if somebody want to trade pm me :)
- Edited 11 years agoUnit Moebius are revisiting two Chicago house classics with this release.The sample "world turns round..." was used/created by the mysterious Cool McCool on the Acid LP (1988).The original "perculator" track was written by Cajmere (Green Velvet) and released in 1992..
- Edited 18 years agoOne of the most important acid records ever made in my opinion...Verrrry Unit Moebius. Contains spacetrip tracks like "the world goes round" (wonk-squeeeek) but also thumping techno-acid like 'beat that perculator' (woop-woop-weep-weep) and weird skip-and-jump pure acid pounders. Lotts of freaky voices, 808, 303, ms20, delays and reverb.