|A||Superlover (Club Mix)|
Written-By – , , ,
|B||Get It Off (Underground Mix)|
Written-By – , ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
BPM is not provided on the record.
- Barcode (Text): 7567-86125-0
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678612503
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): STDM-59382-2 1-1 F/W RCE SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): STDM-59386-1 1-1 F/W RCE SRC
- Rights Society: BMI
- When you finally find this timeless track, this can be played now or in the future and still sound fresh.
- Edited 16 years ago"Get It Off" is a brilliant track that will make you head-nodding from the first beat. I was just starting to dig into his discography, and i heard this for the first time on Kerri's "Back To The Raw" on Deeply Rooted House from 2004, and yet believed it was recently produced until i found out it was Kerri's first ever released track from 16 years ago. And can you really believe it is that old and still sounding so remarkable fresh today?
It's pure magic and definatly the standout of the two featured here. A totaly different sounding from what his trademark beats that was to come. Very dreamy, very catchy & uplifting. I was truly shocked when truth came to me. Listen and believe yourself. A fantastic classic and what a start from this legendary man.