- Mastered By –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 7777-002 - A K. Bayens [etched 'signature']
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 7777-002 - B IT IS Happening Again
- Killer acid from one of the masters! You need this in your life. :)
- This is an amazing record... "Office Analogue" is my pick, a really special acid excursion full of real spine tingling moments.. "This love" goes in the same direction, a delightfully morose and wistful acid number harking back to an era that maybe never existed .. Ghetto blaster is the more 'meat and potatoes' dancefloor bomb that does its job perfectly and then some.
Just buy it as this is a timeless record, that will always bring joy to the listener.
- Edited 13 years agoI'm not acid house super-fan by any means, nor was I listening to electronic music prior to 1999. One of the above statements probably explains the other. I really enjoyed Jared's first release on 7777 (specifically, The TNT Remix), so I decided to buy this from my local distributor before they sold out. I was really surprised by the outstanding design and overall shape of A1 "This Love". The bassline is moody and the break in the middle of the track really takes your mind out to orbit when Jared begins tweaking the reverb and efx on the acid squelches. On first listen I figured the track was winding down to a close when I reached this point but was pleasantly surprised to hear the track rise out of its trippy lull and begin lifting up once more to build a new, more intense second peak. "This Love" is a 5 star acid track while the others leave something to be desired for me. The hectic use of rather obvious old school Roland percussion on the A2 and B1 sounds a bit too cluttered for my tastes but at the same time I realize that there folks from the generation before me who go bonkers over this type of material. If you're in the market for a record that sounds like it was pulled out of a 1988 time capsule look no further. The quality of the pressing is top notch as is the logo art on the B-side. I'd personally like to see this art theme applied to a full-blown outer sleeve for the next 7777 release.
- Acid house is more than 20 years old now but it seems there are many combinaisons to explore before its end. A2 Last Two track is finally in the vein of those amazing classics from 1988 like Armando's Land Of Confusion, Kay alexi's Dog Dance or Dj Pierre's Acid Pop to name a few. It's the same formula, a simple & aggressive Acid bass coupled with effectives jackin beats. The result is a future classic like those named before. It' s trippy & funky, nervous & psychedelic. The essence of acid house.
- Absolute quality analog acid madness once again from the man who seems to do no wrong...not when it comes to programming an acid line anyway.
Pure Jackin acid house right up there with the best :)
In 20 years time people will be hunting for these like they do for Jackrabbit and others today.
- Acid House in the Noughties by Mr_Kipling
- fuccccin want by danhutt
- Roland TB-303 Overload by funk_wid_it
- Acid House (Vert / Bleu) by labiche
- Bleep Radio #499 - May 7, 2021 by isoprax
- 2manydjs Despacio Mix (17/04/2015 - BBC Radio 1) by supwrman
- Must by superbenito
- My Pix Acid Trax (techno and house) by djalixtorsell
- Messages on run-out grooves by plakapum
- Pearsall presents Post-Millennial Acid Frenzy by hodderian
- more new arrivals early Jauary 2013 by transition
- New arrivals early April 2012 by transition