Brommage Dub – Untitled
|Label:||Svek – SK 013|
Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
- Recorded At – Andra Sidan Dörren
- Pressed By – MPO
- Lacquer Cut At – JTS Studios
- Producer, Written-By – J-L Huhta*, The Persuader
- really like the A1 face, underrated release to me ..!
- Edited 10 years agoI listened to this recently. I still have a price tag on it and it seems that I paid seven euros for this in May 2005. Now, I always buy a Svek release which I don’t have - but still I consider seven euros for this as everything but cheap. But I’ve seen the prices that people are asking for this and I just don’t get it. Svek is a great label but this really isn’t their best release and still all I see is hefty price tags. So, there’s nothing badly wrong with this heavily dub-influenced release. A1 is probably my fave, very techy, sharp hitting tech houser which in some way reminds me of ’Nueva York’ on Bank Ltd. And B1 could easily be a remix of some Maurizio song. Not as good as Maurizio but some dub elements are nicely used. But no matter what, it’s just above-average tech house. All in all, I love Svek, I love the stuff that those damn Swedes made for Svek in the late 90s, but do not pay insane amounts for this one. It’s nice, but not that rare or great. Or then, it's just that I'm missing the point...